[PROBABLY FIXED B972.4] CoW Salvo, Cruise Missile and Ballistic Missile behavior

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

sschnei244

[PROBABLY FIXED B972.4] CoW Salvo, Cruise Missile and Ballistic Missile behavior

Post by sschnei244 »

I Have been playing Chains of War, Salvo. I am seeing some strange behaviors by my cruise missiles and ballistic RVs. The cruise missiles are orbiting their targets and only attacking them after several passes.
I have been playing this game for nearly 4 years and I have never seen anything like it. I am not familiar with the use of ballistic missiles in this game but I don't think "smashed into ground" is a good result.
No target hit, no warhead detonation just smashed into ground for every last one that got thru the defenses. I painstakingly targeted each missile individually and each missile seemed to be on course for its target.
What did I miss?
Thanks
Attachments
889f08c34..92f9e18f.zip
(950.27 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
ComDev

RE: CoW Salvo, Cruise Missile and Ballistic Missile behavior

Post by ComDev »

Is this in v1.13?

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!
sschnei244

Post by sschnei244 »

Yes, v1.13
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Hi,

There was a general issue reported related to inertial-guided anti-surface weapons not impacting their targets as expected. See for example here, here, here and here. We have prepared a fix for this and it will be included on the next build, to be released very soon.

Thanks.
sschnei244

Post by sschnei244 »

OK, Thanks.

Return to “Tech Support”