[ANSWERED & FIXED] Bugs/features in 1.13 B972.2???

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

ZoroastroBR

[ANSWERED & FIXED] Bugs/features in 1.13 B972.2???

Post by ZoroastroBR »

Hey guys,

First of all I loved the changes in the new update, but I have noticed a few weird things.

1) Been playing Chains of Wars and A/C damage points are set to "1" or "2" for a bunch of them (I didn't check all). This seems to counter the hole A/C detailed damage as any hits kills the plane instantly. Playing "God of War", I killed 50+ Vietnamese planes and they were all 1 shot (with PL-15, PL-12, and PL-8). I lost two planes and one of them to a SAM where it says it did 60 points of damage. Why have missiles do that much damage (and even have the new scaling damage to newer missiles, aka 40% extra damage to 2010's AAW, if planes only have 1 or 2 damage points)? So, is this a bug of DB3K 469 or was this an intended change from the others (DB3K 468 has planes with "normal" HP values)? -File "1"

2) Active Radar Homing AAW missiles seems to be able to stern chase a target. They approach the target perpendicular and as the planes tries to evade the missile ends up chasing them from the rear, instead of hitting the plane's side. I don't know a lot about missile dynamics and how they engage targets in real like (if they can do sharp turns), but it seems a bit "overpowered". Is it working as intended? -File "2"

3) Playing Blue Dawn, I let the North Koreans shoot their Scud Missiles. Three things happen. First the missiles climb way more than they actually need. That causes them to overshoot (then it gets weird). After they overshoot they go for 10 nm of so and do a 180° turn to try and hit their targets. They hit the targets but do 0 damage. I'm pretty sure ballistic missiles cant turn like that lol. -File "3"

I think that's it. I will update if I remember something else.

Thank you so much for the awesome job! Keep it up! Can't wait for Shifting Sands!!!

Zoro.
Attachments
Desktop.zip
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Dimitris

RE: Bugs/features in 1.13 B972.2???

Post by Dimitris »

Hello.

Please submit each issue on a separate thread. It is very difficult for the dev team to keep track of issues when they're all lumped together in a single thread post. See also: tm.asp?m=3585262

Thanks!
ZoroastroBR

Post by ZoroastroBR »

Sorry!
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

2) This can happen. Here is what is happening in 3D:

The target aircraft descends sharply and at the same time beams the missile to evade. The missile dives towards the aircraft and at the same time turns towards it as it has reached it horizontally but not vertically. Viewed in 2D top-down, this creates the impression of a "corkscrew" manouver.

Thanks.
ZoroastroBR

Post by ZoroastroBR »

Ohhhh.. Totally forgot about the 3rd dimension lol. Thanks.

Return to “Tech Support”