Saxony changes sides still a mess

AGEod goes back to the Napoleonic era and delivers the most detailed and comprehensive strategy game ever created about a time of struggle and conquest that forged modern Europe.
johnsmith1212

Saxony changes sides still a mess

Post by johnsmith1212 »

It is getting old : Am at war with Prussia in july 1806 (btw I had to declare war myself when they attacked bavaria in fall 1805, the minor /major war mess thing) and instead of having to go all the way round Brunswick with all my forces I declared war on Saxony to go through it as well. As I slowly advance because I build shitloads of depot supplies on the way to make sure I don't starve (i feel like a Grand siècle general, not Napoleon btw) i eventually storm Dresden aaaaaaaaaand....
more: mua chung cu eco dream

Saxony switches sides and my forces are expelled out of Saxony which becomes neutral and impassable... This is just stupid. Saxony switches sides can only have one result ingame : Saxony becomes France's ally allowing the french troops to keep passing through and to build supply depots as well.
more: mua chung cu xuân mai complex

It's really beyond frustrating, it ruins the flow of the game and is the type of thing that just makes you want to switch off the computer and do something else... Which is exactly what I am going to do.
Tags: chung cu pcc1 44 tri?u khúc

Return to “Wars of Napoleon”