Replacements??

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

kolc

Replacements??

Post by kolc »

In Case Blue, I bought reinforcements. Do they automatically get placed into units or do I have to play a card on a city hex like replacements?
75Pak

RE: Replacements??

Post by 75Pak »

They go to your senior HQ, either Stavka or OKH, and then slowly filter out to the various units that are requesting that type of replacement.

You can control which unit gets replacements by shutting off the replacement flow to units you don't want getting replacements, so they are focused on the units you want.
kolc

Post by kolc »

Thanks. The replacement flow is where I set priority? So for units that don't need reinforcements, set the priority to 0?
75Pak

Post by 75Pak »

ORIGINAL: kolc

Thanks. The replacement flow is where I set priority? So for units that don't need reinforcements, set the priority to 0?

Usually all units need some level of replacements.

If you are building new divisions and don't want already established divisions pulling away the replacements, set everything to 0 except your new units.

You can also set the other units to 25%, 50%, or 75% so they won't request replacements unless their unit strength falls below that percentage.
kolc

Post by kolc »

Thanks for the info. [:)]

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”