Saved PBEM games issue

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Dmondragon75

Saved PBEM games issue

Post by Dmondragon75 »

I ve a weird problem, when I connect to PBEM saved games. When I choose to load game against opponent 1 for example, it loads game against the other opponent. Funniest thing is that, although I load a game where I didnt watch replay yet, it may load the game against other opponent (which i saved mid turn for example), and I m not able to see opponent turn replay although I never saw it.
Hubert Cater

RE: Saved PBEM games issue

Post by Hubert Cater »

Dmondragon75,

This is an issue that the latest Beta resolves (related to the number of games listed for you), but as a temporary workaround I've removed some of the older finished games from your PBEM++ list and I think it should resolve the issue for you.

Can you confirm?
Hubert
Sugar

Post by Sugar »

I´m one of Dmondragons opponents, had to repeat my last turn due to server connection error. When I started to replay, the replay of the former turn showed some really weird results, as Dmondragon reported above.

I saved the game, and wonder if it`s worth to continue?
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

The replays can be corrupted when there are these types of errors but the core data from the turn is unaffected, i.e. once you start your turn all is as it should be irregardless of what you saw in the replay... so I would say it is safe to continue.
Dmondragon75

Post by Dmondragon75 »

Tnx Hubert, I think issue is settled now

Return to “Tech Support”