repair question

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

IBender

repair question

Post by IBender »

Distant universe, playing as smuggler pirate, I captured another pirates small space port. Its heavy damaged. 144 components damaged. I moved my construction ship to it to repair it. It is also within transport range of my frieghters. yet 1 year later I dont see that it is repair in the slightest. My construction ship just keeps repairing but nothing gets fixed. I did notice one of my transports bring over to the damaged space port resources...but still nothing.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong or what is the problem?

Thanks

Actually I would like to modify this. Its been 3 years. The station is not completed and it still shows 144 damaged components. Any ideas?

Ok follow on to the follow on. Frustrated I gave up and moved my construction ship off the space port to do something else. Instantly the space port showed done and repaired. This suggestion on how long a construction ship takes to rapair 1 damaged point on a base? Then I can sorta time it in the future rather than just wait for something that will never be finished.

Thanks
RogerBacon

RE: repair question

Post by RogerBacon »

Constructions ships repair ships/bases VERY quickly. They also don't need any resources, unlike building bases. A few games days is usually enough to repair the most heavily damaged ship/base.
BTC 14UURmC4rD762RStsufKmaUjfXQrBvahU1
ETH 0x7c65139BC82A0BDC5b11F92001D5c5a112219f08
IBender

RE: repair question

Post by IBender »

Thanks, this was likely just a random quirk in my game.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”