Vehicles Laying Bridges

The Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985 is a new turn-based, tactical wargame that focuses on conflicts in the Middle East.

Moderator: Jason Petho

Jagger2002

Vehicles Laying Bridges

Post by Jagger2002 »

When a vehicle lays a bridge, should bridge installation be automatic? I played the training scenario a couple times with the vehicle bridge-layers. Each time I layed a bridge, it always laid the bridge immediately as if it were guaranteed success. However in the scenario, "Into the Valley of Tears", my MT-55ks AVLS bridge-layer vehicles were not laying bridges automatically. Multiple turns were required to lay a bridge. Is that correct or possibly a database error for the MT-55ks AVLS?
MrRoadrunner

RE: Vehicles Laying Bridges

Post by MrRoadrunner »

Maybe it reflects not being able to lay a bridge in six minutes? [8D]

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Jason Petho

RE: Vehicles Laying Bridges

Post by Jason Petho »

ORIGINAL: Jagger2002

When a vehicle lays a bridge, should bridge installation be automatic? I played the training scenario a couple times with the vehicle bridge-layers. Each time I layed a bridge, it always laid the bridge immediately as if it were guaranteed success. However in the scenario, "Into the Valley of Tears", my MT-55ks AVLS bridge-layer vehicles were not laying bridges automatically. Multiple turns were required to lay a bridge. Is that correct or possibly a database error for the MT-55ks AVLS?

Database error, thank you for pointing it out, Jagger.

Return to “Campaign Series: Middle East 1948-1985”