Axis and Allies Via 1938 mod

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

ironduke1955

RE: Axis and Allies Via 1938 mod

Post by ironduke1955 »

Okay thanks, sir.

Thanks the Knighthood must be lost in the post, if you must use a title then I answer to shift your **** you slovenly land lubber.

I am afraid it will be down to you to create a AAR and make the first entry.

And Domestic Research is fine by me as is shared allied recon as we won't have any shifting allegiances.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Okay, Germany / Italy round is up. I'll put the AAR up on the forum by this evening. Given the sheer brilliance of my first turn, I can honestly say the Allies are in big, big trouble...Gl luck all.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

People are posting and I still don't have access. Do I have to wait for the guy that invited me to post before I see it?
Favoritism is alive and well here.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Worst case if there are issues Two Tribes we can email the turn to you when China is up. I put folders in there... so you should be able to see. Sorry for the issues, but we got your round coming to you one way or the other.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

I sent Twotribes a second invitation a couple of days ago as he requested I will PM Twotribes with what my records tell me is his e-mail address the Dropbox shows that the individual I sent the e-mail to is a member of the folder meaning they have accepted the invitation to join and should now have access. I could try deleting Twotribes then resending the invitation.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

I'm smart / stupid when it comes to technology... in this area I'm stupid. Sounds like a good plan to me Tom.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

Twotribes has resolved the issue so no longer a problem.

Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Who is the US been a couple days now.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

US is played by Ned. Thanks for staying on top of it Two Tribes.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Japan is up.
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Turn in dropbox is repeat of turn 1. I await a new turn...
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Something extremely weird is going on, and I'm disappointing and frustrated. I went to check my other files and now my password for Italy no longer works. I use ONE password: ONE--always. I used it on my last T2 Italian turn and it worked. I used it on my German turn in a redo of USA's T2 and it worked, but it's no longer valid for Italy. I use Steam and it has been acting weird recently, maybe that's it? I am at a total loss and quite pissed. I am almost certain I saved T2 of Japan on that file as I rename when I save.
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Did you try rebooting your computer?
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Yeah, I'll do it again, sir. Thanks... I'm furious!!
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

No go... I am at a loss. I supposed no ever experienced this before. I'm a pioneer in issues it would appear. Great.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

I suggest we restart its only one turn in if ArmouredLion can replay the first German turn January 1938. As we are dealing with a lost password seems the option with the least hassle.

ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

ArmouredLion if you could delete all the previous game turns in the Dropbox before you place the new Japanese turn 1 in the folder.

ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

That's the thing... it isn't a lost password. I logged into turn two... I'm going to reinstall the Steam version and then buy a matrix version, because over the last couple of weeks I have been seeing some glitches that I have never seen before. I'm going to work on it now.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Sorry to all... I did not forget the password, but something on my end has screwed it up. Even the file I sent Larry has a time stamp at when I thought I had saved it. I saved over the Japan Turn 1 file, maybe that was an issue--IDK. I purchased the Matrix edition and will use that going forward. I'll get my round out by today and delete all the files in the inbox... again, my apologizes.
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

No worries only your first mistake no harm done, though I better warn you a second offence may end up with you hanging from lamp post like Mussolini[:D]

Return to “Opponents Wanted”