Industry Management button/chart

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Macabre

Industry Management button/chart

Post by Macabre »

Hi all,

I finally bought WitPAE a couple weeks ago and finally had time to dive in yesterday. I noticed that I do not have a button for the Industry management, is this something new to later updates? I am running Win 10 and version 100.1079 of WitPAE.

Thanks in advance for your help...
decourcy2

RE: Industry Management button/chart

Post by decourcy2 »

It should be the 12th button from the left on the line of buttons along the top of the screen.
My grammar teacher can be mad at me for that sentence.

Also, the 'j' key will bring up the industry screen.
Macabre

Post by Macabre »

Hi decourcy2,

Thank you for your quick reply

The 12th button seems to be missing and the "J" key does not bring up the industry management screen. The game runs great other than this issue.
InfiniteMonkey

Post by InfiniteMonkey »

Check the version you are running (top of game wimdow). It should be 1.7.1124 (most recent GA patch) or 1.7.1126b (most recent beta). If not, go to Tech support forums and download/install one of those.
Macabre

Post by Macabre »

That seemed to work InfiniteMonkey, I upgraded to beta 1126b and I now have the button and screen for Industry Management.

Thank you both for your replies, much appreciated.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”