NKO Directive ( 2by3+ SOVIET ONLY )

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Neogodhobo

NKO Directive ( 2by3+ SOVIET ONLY )

Post by Neogodhobo »

NKO Directive No.1
'Concerning the Deployment of Armed Forces in Accordance with the plan for covering Mobilization and Strategic Concentration'
To: The Military Councils of Leningrad, Baltic, Western and Kiev Military Districts.
Copy to: The People's Commissar of the Navy.

1. A surprise attack by the Germans on the fronts of the Leningrad, Baltic, Western Special, Kiev Special and Odessa Military Districts is possible during the course of the 22-23rd June 1941.
2. The mission of our forces is to avoid provocative actions of any kind, which might produce major complications. At the same time, the Leningrad, Baltic, Western Special, Kiev special and Odessa Military Districts' forces are to be at full combat readiness to meet a surprise blow by the Germans or their Allies.
3. I order:
(a) Secretly man the firing points of the fortified regions on the state borders during the night of 22nd June 1941;
(b) Disperse all aircraft, including military planes among field airfields and thoroughly camouflage them before dawn on 22nd June 1941;
(c) Bring all the forces to a state of combat readiness without the additional call up of conscript personnel. Prepare all measures to black out cities and installations.

Take no other measures without special permission.

Gentlemen,
Welcome to the Soviet Side of the war.
Telemecus

RE: NKO Directive ( 2by3+ SOVIET ONLY )

Post by Telemecus »

ORIGINAL: Neogodhobo

oops, I guess I should leave quick.. I made mine under : NKO Directive. So dont go there after the game started :P

Good Luck all.

So we can still spy, oops sorry, visit before you send a game file?

Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

Of course, you can....visit [8|]
Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

NKO Directive No 2
0715 hours 22 june 1941
To: The Military Councils of the Leningrad, Baltic, Western and Kiev Military Districts.
Copy to: The People's Commissar of the Navy.

On 22 June 1941 at 0400 hours in the morning, without any cause whatsoever, German aircraft carried out the flight to our airfields and cities along the western frontier and subjected them to bombing/
Simultaneously in a number of places, German Forces opened fire with artillery and crossed our border.
In connection with the unprecedented attack by Germany on the Soviet Union, I ORDER:

1. Troops in full strength and with all the means at their disposal will attack the enemy and destroy him in those regions where he has violated the Soviet border. In the absence of special authorization, ground troops will not cross the frontier.
2. Reconnaissance and combat aircraft will determine the concentration areas of enemy aircraft and the deployment of his ground forces. Bomber and assault aircraft will destroy the aircraft on enemy airfield by powerful strikes and will bomb concentration of his ground forces. Mount aviation strikes on German territory to a depth of 100-150km
Bomb Konigsberg and Memel.
Do not conduct flights over Finland and Romania without special authorization.

Neogodhobo

Post by Neogodhobo »

NKO Directive No 3
To: The Military Councils of Northwestern, Western, Southwestern and Southern Fronts.
Concerning Forces Mission of 23-26 June
2115 hours 22 june 1941

1. Delivering main attacks from Suvalki Salient to Olita and from the Zamost'e region to the Vladimir-Volynskii and Radzekhov front and secondary attacks along the Til'sit, Shauliai and Sedlits, Volkovysk axes, during the course of 22 June the enemy has achieved considerable success while suffering great losses.
In the remaining sectors of the state border with Germany and on the entire state border with Romania, the enemy attacks ave been beaten off with heavy losses to him.

2. I assign the forces immediate missions for 23-24 June:
a) Encircle and destroy the enemy's Sulvaki grouping by concentric, concentraated attacks by the Northwestern and Western fronts and capture the Suvalki region by day's end on 24 June.
b) Encircle and destroy the enemy grouping attacking in the direction of Vladimir-Volynskii and Brody by powerful concentric attacks by mechanised corps, all southwestern front aircraft and other forces of the 5th and 6th armies. Capture the Lubin Region by day's end on 24th June.
3. I ORDER
a) The Northwestern Front's armies to continue toi protect the state borders firmly.
The left boundary - as exist.
b) While firmly holding on to the coast of the baltic sea, the Northwestern front;s armies will deliver a powerful counterstroke from the Kaynas region against the flanks and rear of the enemy's Sulvaki grouping, destroy it in cooperation with the Western Front and capture Sulvaki region by day's end on 24 june.
The left boundaray - as exist.
c) While containing the enemy on the Warsaw axis, the Western Front's armies will deliver a powerful counter-stroke with a force of no fewer than two mechanized corps and frontal aviation against the flank and rear of the enemy's Sulvaki grouping, destroy it with cooperation of the Northwestern front and capture the Sulvaki region by day's end on 24 june.
d) While holding firmly to the border with HUngary, the Southwestern Front;s armies will encircle and destroy the enemy grouping advancing on the Vladimir-Volynskii, Krystypol' front with concentric attacks in the general direction of Lublin with the 5th and 6th armies. No fewer than 5 mechanized Corps and all of the front's aviation, and capture the Lublin region by day's end on 24th June. Cover yourself reliably along the Kharkov axis.
e) The Southern Front's Armies will prevent an enemy invasion of our territory, In the event of the enemy attacks along the Chernovsty axis or forces the Prut and Danube Rivers, destroy him by powerful flank attacks by ground forces in cooperation with aviation; concentrate two mechanized Corps in the Kishinev region and the forests northwest of Kishinev on the night of 23 June.

4. I authorize crossing of the borders along the fronts from the Baltic seas to the state border with Hungary and operations without regard for the borders.
5. The aviation of the High Command:
a) Support the Northwestern Front with one flight from the 1st long Range aviation Corps and the Western Front with one flight from the 3rd Long Range Aviation Corps while they are fulfilling their missions of d destroying the enemy's Sulvaki grouping;
b) Assign the 18th Long Range Aviation Corps to the Southwestern Front with one flight from the 2nd Long Range Aviation Corps while it is fulfilling its mission of destroying the enemy's Lublin grouping; and
c) Leave the 4th Long Range Aviation Corps at my disposal in readiness to assist the Southwestern Front and, with part of its forces, the Black Sea Fleet.

The people's Commissar of Defense, Member of the main military council

Return to “After Action Reports”