Need Help with Finding a couple of things!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

montesaurus

Need Help with Finding a couple of things!

Post by montesaurus »

I've been working on my initial Japanese set up, and for the life of me can't find where the ki-30 Ann are being produced? does anyone know what city they are being produced?

Then I noticed that the Aichi HA 60 engine is being worked on, but which plane/s will it be used in?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Monte
montesaurus
French Player in Going Again II 1792
MakeeLearn

RE: Need Help with Finding a couple of things!

Post by MakeeLearn »

A list under construction
tm.asp?m=4334932

//////Aichi Ha-60

Seiran M6A1
Judy D4Y2-S
Judy D4Y2
Judy D4Y1
Judy D4Y1-C

kbfchicago

Post by kbfchicago »

Likely depends on the version you're playing. Going by memory here...but in the base game, LST, and DBB mods I've played I don't recall the Ki-30 being "in production" at the start for any of those. Using the Production window in the game you can pretty quickly filter down on just aircraft, then sort by name, to validate if it is in production in your game or not. There are a number of early planes in the field but not in production (for both sides) at the start of the game. This window will also tell you which planes will use the Ha-60...(on the lower right as I recall... either in the AC production or engine production view...again going by memory here). Lots of goodies within the in game windows! Explore! Also recommend Tracker if you've not yet installed (see sticky post at the top off the forum for details)

Kevin
MacBook Pro / WITP-AE running in Parallels v15.x
GetAssista

Post by GetAssista »

ORIGINAL: GetAssista
Use Intelligence screen -> Aircraft replacement pool, and sort by engine.

TBN, also works for upgrade paths, another popular source of confusion
LargeSlowTarget

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

ORIGINAL: montesaurus
I've been working on my initial Japanese set up, and for the life of me can't find where the ki-30 Ann are being produced? does anyone know what city they are being produced?

Historically, production of the Ki-30 Ann ceased in September 1941 - so no production site in the game is perfectly ok.

Return to “The War Room”