Alea Jacta Est On Sale NOW!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Muso

Alea Jacta Est On Sale NOW!

Post by Muso »

Hello everyone!
We wanted to announce that from today until the 31st of August, Alea Jacta Est will be 60% off and all its expansion packs will be 50% off!

Alea Jacta Est is the first historical strategy game on the PC to cover the main Roman civil wars, created by a dedicated team of experts to bring the epic battles that pitted Romans against Romans in conflicts such as those between Rome, Sertorius, and Mithridates.

With an incredible level of rich historical detail and historical accuracy, it is one of the few strategy games where the player must face the real dilemmas and challenges of the Romans during the time. Not only must you build and train armies, maneuver them and engage the enemy, but you must also maintain an economic and diplomatic balance with your neighbors.

This is the best time to buy Alea Jacta Est, so don't waste any more time and GRAB IT NOW!
wings7

RE: Alea Jacta Est On Sale NOW!

Post by wings7 »

Excellent! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Just discovered the series thanks to this sale and, reading few articles about it, I do have one unanswered question.
Do the standalone games will install as expansion packs if the base game is already installed?

Thanks
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
OldSarge

Post by OldSarge »

Yes, you'll see the scenarios from the expansions when you start the base game and select 'New Game'.
You and the rest, you forgot the first rule of the fanatic: When you become obsessed with the enemy, you become the enemy.
Jeffrey Sinclair, "Infection", Babylon 5
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Thanks a lot for your answer. I have taken the whole series. Launching Hannibal: Terror of Rome and not the base game, all the scenarios are indeed playable using one game instead of three.

Thanks again
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
jack54

Post by jack54 »

It appears that sometimes I need a sale to remind me how much I like a game. I though I had everything AJE,BOR,H:TOR but 'Cantabrian Wars' somehow fell under my radar.

I picked it up for $2. Thanks very much! IMHO a very nice series.
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

Perhaps you did not list them but there is also:

Spartacus
tt.asp?forumid=1228

And:
Parthian Wars
tt.asp?forumid=1308

To be complete...

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”