Help request via Teamviewer

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

jakla1027

Help request via Teamviewer

Post by jakla1027 »

Hello,

I have had a problem with the game map jumping around the globe and zooming out on it's own over the course of several update. (going back probably 4-5 months) I have the game through steam and have uninstalled it and re-downloaded it numerous times after an update only to be stuck with the same problem over and over again. Example of my problem would be trying to play Operation Brass Drum. I'll be playing the scenario ( where the scenario is set) only to randomly be jumped out to the Atlantic Ocean between South America and Africa and zoomed far out. I try to scroll back over to the mission area only for the game to lag severely and then jump me back to the same spot over and over. Makes the game completely unplayable. So I was wondering if anyone on the forums could look at my game on team viewer to see if they can find, understand and hopefully fix the problem, or at least point me in the right direction towards fixing the problem. If anyone would be willing to use team viewer to help me out, please message me back and we can set up a time or something.

Thanks to anyone that can help[&o]
ComDev

RE: Help request via Teamviewer

Post by ComDev »

Hi Jakla,

This is weird, first time I hear about it.

Are you using unit tracking or have made some other mods to the default configuration? If you delete the Command.ini file and then run the game without any config changes, does it work better?

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

Return to “Tech Support”