Coming Soon...

Tigers on the Hunt is a World War 2 hard-core tactical wargame for PC.

It creates a truly and immersive depth tactical simulation. Tigers on the Hunt boasts a ferocious and adaptive AI which will dynamically respond to a player’s maneuvers.

Moderators: Peter Fisla, Paullus

idjester

Coming Soon...

Post by idjester »

Just so you know....

Attachments
TotH_YouTu..920x1080.jpg
TotH_YouTu..920x1080.jpg (644.81 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Paullus

RE: Coming Soon...

Post by Paullus »

Nice 👍
For my part, I shall do my duty as a general; I shall see to it that you are given the chance of a successful action. /Lucius Aemilius Paullus
Big Ivan

Post by Big Ivan »

Yippee![&o]
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

Cool idjester!

I sent you the latest beta build of the game + the editor so that you can show the latest features to the gaming community!

Cheers!

NOTE: I'm not finished with UPDATE4 yet (Still need to do: providing AI target hex probability hit of success information) - I just wanted to share with the game community what I'm currently cooking :)
idjester

Post by idjester »

Super cool, top secrete build downloaded and installed... Thanks Peter!!!
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Hi MR PRESIDENT,
Happy to see you and not dismissed![&o][:D]
UP844

Post by UP844 »

Wow! Something worth watching on the Tube!

I'll be there!
Chasing Germans in the moonlight is no mean sport

Siegfried Sassoon

Long Range Fire (A7.22)........1/2 FP
idjester

Post by idjester »

See you all tonight, I hope. If you come make sure you come to my youtube channel as I do most of my live streams there now instead of twitch...

www.youtube.com/user/idjester

See you all then!!!
seagles

Post by seagles »

Oh Happy Day!!!
Big Ivan

Post by Big Ivan »

ORIGINAL: idjester

See you all tonight, I hope. If you come make sure you come to my youtube channel as I do most of my live streams there now instead of twitch...

www.youtube.com/user/idjester

See you all then!!!

Sorry idjester and Peter,

Didn't get a chance to join you and the TotH family last night but I did watch the replay on you tube early this morning.

One word on the coming update "Awesome!!"[&o]

The map labels and window colorization are a super update. I'm sure in person I will enjoy them as much as I did
in the video!

idjester, glad you clarified that you are on you tube now. I'd would have been looking for you in the future on twitch and wondered what happened. Also thanks for the
kind words on your 2/25/17 broadcast which I watched also and for giving my "Guderian's March" scenario a go! Hope you enjoyed it!

Cheers all![:)]
John
Blitz call sign Big Ivan.
Peter Fisla

Post by Peter Fisla »

I tried to drop by last night but I have a problem on my win10 desktop that I couldn't fix before the session, it didn't work out. I will check out the youtube on my iPad today when I get home from work.

Big Ivan, I'm glad you like the colonization of the interface; this was a community request since February and I thought it was a great idea so I put it in :)

Thanks again idjester for doing the video session :)

Cheers!
UP844

Post by UP844 »

I was there last night (literally, it was 2 AM here [:D]) and greatly enjoyed the show [;)].

Map labels are a nice touch of chrome (struggling to control the "Tractor Works" or the "Pavlov House" feels much better than "the stone building in hex "X, Y". I'm not so excited about coloured text: in the video the red text was not very visible, but we'll see how it shows in game.
Chasing Germans in the moonlight is no mean sport

Siegfried Sassoon

Long Range Fire (A7.22)........1/2 FP
idjester

Post by idjester »

Thanks everyone for coming last night... we had a really good turn out for an event that we put together just a few days ago..

Peter please do watch the video when you can... I really think the color text is going to be a great addition to the game and make the maps that much more interesting I also think there are going to be some really creative players out there that will use that text label for other things as well, (directions, or warnings, or being able to help understand the scenario map better).. the limit is only with the players imagination.

Of my 2 biggest complaints of Tigers on the Hunt from way back you have fixed one of them... Color unit window and text results box... this is the biggest and best thing in the world. I am glad I complained about it loud enough you listened because it is even better then I thought it would be. So easy to look at the color text to quickly see exactly what happened in an attack. And clicking on a hex with units and seeing who is broken, who is good very quickly is going to save a lot of time.... very nice addition.

Glad everyone that did make it out and tons of good questions and comments from the chat last night. I ONLY do live steams on youtube so make sure you subscribe and anytime I go live you should see it if your on my channel. I don't like how twitch is switching things and making it so hard for little channels to get anything done for their channel... twitch only supports the "big" guys channels and doesn't care about anyone else. That is my feeling anyways.

It was a ton of fun to look at this for you guys last night and thanks to Peter for supporting and making this game better and better.... now if only he would listen to the rest of my wishlist.....
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Are you lucky?[:D]

Return to “Tigers on the Hunt”