Hey Iain! Wanna by me a beer???

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Major_Mess

Hey Iain! Wanna by me a beer???

Post by Major_Mess »

Mr. McNeil, or anyone else in the Matrix/Slitherene camp.

Hi Guys,

I have the good fortune to be included in a Football excursion to the land of my Ancestors this coming September. England to be precise. And during this trip I find that I have 4 completely Free days in London, from Friday the 8th to Monday the 11th.
Well, not completely free, I have a ticket for the Arsenal-Bournemouth match (you got a Luxury box at the Emirates?? we could BS at half-time LOL), I'm also planning on heading down to watch either Fulham or QPR that afternoon.
So Saturday is full.
I'm also planning on the Imperial War Museum on probably Monday.

This is a once in a lifetime trip for me, coming from the West Coast of Canada to England. So y'know, I thought that I should at least expend a touch of effort and say Hello, and if it works out, it would be neat to meet you.

And you can by me a Beer

I'm also open to any other interesting diversion and/or high-jinks during that time.

cheers

Major Mess
Click below. You know you want to!!

warspite1

RE: Hey Iain! Wanna by me a beer???

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Major Mess

Hi Guys,

I have the good fortune to be included in a Football excursion to the land of my Ancestors this coming September. England to be precise. And during this trip I find that I have 4 completely Free days in London, from Friday the 8th to Monday the 11th.
Well, not completely free, I have a ticket for the Arsenal-Bournemouth match (you got a Luxury box at the Emirates?? we could BS at half-time LOL), I'm also planning on heading down to watch either Fulham or QPR that afternoon.
So Saturday is full.

This is a once in a lifetime trip for me, coming from the West Coast of Canada to England. So y'know, I thought that I should at least expend a touch of effort and say Hello, and if it works out, it would be neat to meet you.

And you can by me a Beer

I'm also open to any other interesting diversion and/or high-jinks during that time.

cheers

Major Mess
warspite1

Oh dear.... does that mean you're a.....[struggles to say the word].....a gooner?
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
shaddock

Post by shaddock »

Well if he isn't, I certainly am! One day I hope to make it accross the pond to see my beloved Arsenal whoop the pants off of United, Chelsea, Liverpool, or any of the other lesser teams!
save the carrots; eat a vegan!
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

Well, you'll be impressed by their ground. I hate to say it but the Emirates is a fine stadium. I hope you get there one day [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Orm

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Well, you'll be impressed by their ground. I hate to say it but the Emirates is a fine stadium. I hope you get there one day [:)]
Maybe a nice stadium but it has a lousy name.

I am getting tired that everything is for sale and we allow it to be so.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
Orm

Post by Orm »

ORIGINAL: Major Mess

Hi Guys,

So Saturday is full.

And you can by me a Beer

cheers

Major Mess
Sorry for hijacking this thread. [:(]
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

Return to “General Discussion”