Steam Key?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

delatbabel

Steam Key?

Post by delatbabel »

Hi,

I remember seeing this somewhere but can't find the link now -- I have a copy of the game (purchased long ago) and now I'm looking at getting some of the expansions through steam, but to do that I have to have a steam copy of WitE.

Can I take my existing product key and turn it into a steam key somehow or do I have to purchase a new copy through steam?
--
Del
morvael

RE: Steam Key?

Post by morvael »

Login to Slitherine Member Area and try this link:
https://www.slitherine.com/members/games.asp?Filter=2 (My Games with Steam Keys)
valkyrion

RE: Steam Key?

Post by valkyrion »

Also if you purchased the Lost Battles and Don packs through Matrix make sure to register them on slitherine as well for a steam key.
*nevermind I re read that you wanted to purchase the DLC on steam.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”