GLOBAL CONFLICT Mod

Please post here for questions and discussion about modding for Strategic Command.
bmisc53

GLOBAL CONFLICT Mod

Post by bmisc53 »

The previous generation of SC had a "Global Conflict" version that encompassed all the belligerents on a world wide map. I found that version a lot of fun. Major parts of the map were often not used (except to move about new minor country allies units to active theaters), but sometimes dust-ups in obscure areas developed (Southern Africa, Mexico, Panama, South America, etc.). Other situation variants were possible such as ETO vs PTO priorities, German/Japan link ups in India, Russo-Japanese war pre-1945, U-boats in the Pacific and an excellent WW3 1948 scenario. I realize this would be a big project, but it was done before and wondered if anyone out there plans on doing this.
nnason

RE: GLOBAL CONFLICT Mod

Post by nnason »

Here Here! Definitely looking forward to this version supporting all the old scenarios including the Global one.
Live Long and Prosper,
Noah Nason
LTC Field Artillery
US Army Retired
aesopo

Post by aesopo »

No worry. Hubert has this planned. WW1, Pacific, Global. Only wish 64-bit coding to enable grander scale maps. I mentioned before manpower, resources, attrition, adjacent attack support, adjacent defense support, ministers, more diplomatic options, peace options for land, etc. Would be interesting if this was on more epic scale- extended time line.
rlr
bmisc53

Post by bmisc53 »

Great!!

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”