Is This a Bug?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Harrybanana

Is This a Bug?

Post by Harrybanana »

I'm playing a Hotseat Game with v1.08. It is now March 1940 and for the last several turns Russia has been getting only 15 Build Points (or whatever they are called) per turn. Prior to this they were getting the usual number of Build Points. Is this WAD?
Robert Harris
BillRunacre

RE: Is This a Bug?

Post by BillRunacre »

It probably is, but it will depend on the USSR's mobilization level.

If that has gone down, maybe due to attacking Finland - and possibly if the UK and France have sent an expedition to support the Finns, then its Mobilization level will have fallen, and this will have reduced its income as it is relative to Mobilization level. Other events, and diplomacy by Germany, could also have this affect.

It doesn't mean that the USSR will stay that low, as its Mobilization level will rise again over time.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
Harrybanana

Post by Harrybanana »

You are right that the fall off was from a reduction in mobilization. I played again and tracked it and Russian Mobilization and MPPs were as follows:

1. Sept 8/39: 25% and 46 MPPs
2. Sept 22/39:20% and 37 MPPs
3. Oct 14/39: 20% and 41 MPPs
4. Nov 5/29: 12% and 24 MPPs
5. Nov 27/39: 9% and 18 MPPs
6. Dec 19/39: 9% and 18 MPPs
7. Jan 20/40: 9% and 18 MPPs
8. Mar 2/40: 9% and 18 MPPs
9. Apr 3/40: 17% and 37 MPPs

So I would say that the reason for the decline is the changing Mobilization. Makes me wonder if the Allies would be better off if France does not crack down on Communists, Russia does not honour the pact with Germany and does not invade Finland. I always play with the historical choices, but now I may reconsider.

Robert Harris
Sugar

Post by Sugar »

Hehe, I`m accidentally able to report this kind of happening from a current game:

Image[/img]

That`s all the MPPs Russia collected until 24. of march 1941.

France banned the Communists, the Western Allies sent an expedition to Finnland "successfully". Stalin is pi eh not amused.

Return to “Tech Support”