Units won't manoeuvre in self-defence?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

.Sirius

RE: Units won't manoeuvre in self-defence?

Post by .Sirius »

Nice Trophy :), I've got a Mentioned in Dispatches (MID) Bronze Star Equivalent but I don't brag about it :)
Paul aka Sirius
Command Developer
Warfaresims
Cold War Data Base 1946-1979 Author

Old radar men never die - Their echoes fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law
kevinkins

Post by kevinkins »

Iain McNeil

Perhaps it is best to lock this up while recognizing POS for his minor bug report. The tone of his last post to this thread is going way down hill. Bringing up hookers as an analogy is juvenile and beneath this forum in any context.

Kevin
“The study of history lies at the foundation of all sound military conclusions and practice.”
Alfred Thayer Mahan
HalfLifeExpert

Post by HalfLifeExpert »

I agree Kevin. While a bug has been discovered and should be put into the dev's to-do-list, this individual clearly has some bad motives for his statements and behavior.

(FYI For anyone misreading the acronym, POS stands for PoorOldSpike, not the phrase containing a certain swear word that it reads like)

ORIGINAL: .Sirius

Nice Trophy :), I've got a Mentioned in Dispatches (MID) Bronze Star Equivalent but I don't brag about it :)

I love this reply .Sirius

I'm curious, what was it for? (that is if you are allowed to talk about it :) )

cns180784

Post by cns180784 »

In these tests with the plotted course, was it with a mission assigned like an AsuW patrol or was it just a manually plotted course?
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

My suggestion is anyone who wants to discuss the unmasking issue, continue it in the thread in Tech Support. At least someone put up a save in that thread. All this thread is doing at this point is keeping this guys name at the top of the forum. Maybe we should take all of his threads from the last 18 months and put them in a sub-forum. That the next time he comes around in 18 months asking the same question, to twist the forum around, I can just point people to those threads immediately and they can stop interacting with him.

tm.asp?m=4324627
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Spike this issue was resolved as far as the team are concerned a couple of years ago. There is no plan to make further changes in the near future as the team are looking at higher priorities. We may come back to re-look at some point to see if it can be improved but its a minor issue. I'm closing this thread now.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Tech Support”