Drawing/Requesting Resources

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

scout1

Drawing/Requesting Resources

Post by scout1 »

Have an on-going issue with Tokyo never having enough resources to support production while nearby cities/bases with almost NO resource demand horde 10,000's of resources. Have Tokyo request huge resource demands and to horde them to little avail ...... Any way to bribe nearby cities to share what they don't need ?
BBfanboy

RE: Drawing/Requesting Resources

Post by BBfanboy »

Resources flock to the city with the biggest port but they will flow to meet demand wherever it is if the transportation network allows.
So I assume Yokosuka has the stockpile but I bet industry at Tokyo is getting what it needs. Look at your overall industry screen (button at the top of the screen) and see if Tokyo is showing any non-producing HI or LI. If it is producing what it is supposed to, don't sweat the stockpiling.
No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth
rustysi

RE: Drawing/Requesting Resources

Post by rustysi »

Tokyo's demands for resources are ravenous. She will if she can accumulate almost 2M in the base. So that said it would be good if you could post a screen shot. Without, the rest is a guess. Ultimately I'd say you're not getting enough resources to the HI, which is rather resource short.
Have Tokyo request huge resource demands and to horde them to little avail

To the best of my knowledge you shouldn't 'stockpile' resources, if that's what you're trying to do. You'll usually just mess up the 'system'. Its all handled by the AI, and its best left that way. As far as I've seen the 'system' works just fine if the inputs are available.

Without something more to go on I'm not sure what else to say.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

Return to “The War Room”