Failed on left button down error

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
Christolos

Failed on left button down error

Post by Christolos »

I just completed my turn in a v1.03.04.03 BETA PBEM++ game launched with v1.09 BETA, and everything went fine until after the game turn seemed to package ok and be uploaded...but then I got the error message after all this seemed to happen [&:][:@][&:]
I exited the game and went back in to see that the server correctly shows that it is now my opponents turn...so I really hope nothing happened to prevent us from continuing the game.

I will post a follow-up to this shortly, but does anyone have any idea as to what might have happened and why?

Thanks,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Christolos

RE: Failed on left button down error

Post by Christolos »

Ok, so there seems to have been no effect...but it is still curious that this should happen. I wonder if it might happen again, but this time, at a point where it might cause a crash...

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

That is an odd one and I'll keep an eye out for it as it likely only occurred after all the data was uploaded so not critical, but still it should not be happening.
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

Thanks Hubert.

I have played several more turns without any issue...so it will probably not happen again...but still curious as to why it did...

C

-Aristotle-
Flatlander6

Post by Flatlander6 »

Re: left button failure error crashes game

I have encountered a left failure error in two instances: Moving Yugoslavian partisans one hex (move okay)then getting the error on move to a second hex. Most recently when I select the Convoy Map and then click on a convoy route. Example: left click on Great Britain to change USSR route. Just downloaded v1.08 patch and still have the problem. Any ideas. Thanks.

fl6
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi Flatlander6,

Can you send me the saved game files with instructions on how to repeat these errors? Please send to support@furysoftware.com

Thanks,
Hubert
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

This just happened again this time with 1.09.09 Beta.

It happened after I ended my PBEM++ turn and everything got packaged and uploaded...so just like before as discussed in post #1.[&:]

C
Attachments
Untitled.gif
Untitled.gif (299.59 KiB) Viewed 49 times

-Aristotle-
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi CC1,

Odd error and so long as it happens for now after the packaging and uploading it should be ok in terms of not losing any game files, but I'll look into this again to see what might be happening. Always hard to sort out though when it doesn't repeat everytime.

Hubert

Return to “Tech Support”