Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam!

Post by Daniele »

We are pleased to announce that one of the most acclaimed wargames on the Western Front of World War II, Gary Grigsby's War in the West, is going to be released on Steam on August the 3rd!

Starting with the Summer 1943 invasions of Sicily and Italy and proceeding through the invasion of France and the drive into Germany, War in the West brings you all the Allied campaigns in Western Europe and the capability to re-fight the Western Front according to your plan.

On August the 3rd you will also be able to purchase the expansion "Operation Torch", that introduces 10 new challenging scenarios, including both historical and what-if operations like the "Battle for Tunisia", the "Operation Dragoon" and the "Breach of the Gothic Line".

Will you be able to outclass the Allies generals, or will you choose to fight for the Fatherland and defend every inch of your nation from the invaders?

Need more information? Check it out on Steam now!

zakblood

RE: Gary Grigsby’s War in the West is coming to Steam!

Post by zakblood »

good news in deed for all the steam lovers out there (inc me)
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Capitaine

Post by Capitaine »

Looking forward to getting my Steam key!
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Capitaine

Looking forward to getting my Steam key!
Awesome! Looking forward to getting my Steam key also! [:)]
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”