Game screen Resolution

From the first clash at Manassas to the epic confrontation between Lee and Grant, the Brother Against Brother series will bring new levels of historical detail and realism to the battles of the Civil War. This regimental-level game, created by the developers of the award-winning Forge of Freedom, builds on that game’s acclaimed tactical engine, adding scrupulously researched orders of battle, high-quality map graphics, command and control rules reflecting the numerous challenges faced by army commanders, and plenty other features. Beginning with The Drawing of The Sword – which recreates the pivotal opening battles at Manassas , Wilson ’s Creek, Mill Springs and Williamsburg – Brother Against Brother lets you refight the Civil War from start to finish.

Moderators: ericbabe, Gil R.

cdcool

Game screen Resolution

Post by cdcool »

Any way to increase the game resolution, what is the highest supported?
If everything around you is blowing up..it's us
zakblood

RE: Game screen Resolution

Post by zakblood »

1920x1080 is the highest i tested it on, and i don't think anyone on the test had higher either
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
cdcool

Post by cdcool »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

1920x1080 is the highest i tested it on, and i don't think anyone on the test had higher either

How do you adjust it? Is there an ini file somewhere?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

not that i know of and again sorry for seeing this late and as i replied to a thread of yours elsewhere, i also know the problem will be the same, so same rules and reference apply to a part fix also
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
cdcool

Post by cdcool »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

not that i know of and again sorry for seeing this late and as i replied to a thread of yours elsewhere, i also know the problem will be the same, so same rules and reference apply to a part fix also

Thanks!!!
Yogi the Great

Post by Yogi the Great »

This probably won't help and may not be what you are referring to.

I don't think you can actually set game resolution there is a minimum resolution required 1024 by 768 I believe. Beyond that game just loads, you can use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. At maximum zoom in picture is not real clear.
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg

Return to “Brother against Brother: The Drawing of the Sword”