Is it still possible?

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

RogerJNeilson

Is it still possible?

Post by RogerJNeilson »

I know Michael has in the past arranged to reset a password for a PBEM game so someone else can take over one side. Looks like a game that has gone since day 1 of WITP:AE is now stopped unless I can find another opponent and they can get a reset of the password.

Obviously if not possible then I need not bother asking if anyone will adopt the game.

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released
Bullwinkle58

RE: Is it still possible?

Post by Bullwinkle58 »

ORIGINAL: Roger Neilson 3

I know Michael has in the past arranged to reset a password for a PBEM game so someone else can take over one side. Looks like a game that has gone since day 1 of WITP:AE is now stopped unless I can find another opponent and they can get a reset of the password.

Obviously if not possible then I need not bother asking if anyone will adopt the game.

Roger

Michael can access the password and has changed them in the past. I believe he's moved on to assisting with a different Matrix game, but he may still get PMs. It's worth a try.

For etiquette you might want to have a sure-thing new opponent before you ask for his time.

Is your game pre-patches?
The Moose
RogerJNeilson

Post by RogerJNeilson »

Thanks, just exploring if it is possible. Its a fully patched game but my opponent and I seem to have a difference of opinion over a small item which has left me doubting it will continue. I will post in the relevant section if I am sure this can be done. Its a shame in one sense that we cannot reconcile the opposing viewpoints, but that's sometimes the way with things. The alternative is simply to abandon it.

Roger
An unplanned dynasty: Roger Neilson, Roger Neilson 11, Roger Neilson 3 previous posts 898+1515 + 1126 = 3539.....Finally completed my game which started the day WITP:AE was released
szmike

Post by szmike »

wouldn't your opponent give his pass to your next?
RogerJNeilson

Post by RogerJNeilson »

That may be a possible outcome, just exploring options.

Roger

Return to “Tech Support”