Who are your favorite Youtubers?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

AbwehrX

RE: Who are your favorite Youtubers?

Post by AbwehrX »

Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

ORIGINAL: t001001001

Angry Joe's Angry Reviews.

Every time I'm thinking about buying a game I always search to see if Joe reviewed it. Guy tells it like it is.

Pretty strong production value in the videos, (or I am too easily impressed), definitely good reviews, a little bit too much anger for my tastes but yes, honest.
History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

Metatron
Author is Italian. Works as linguistic and language teacher. Channel specializes to military history and related lifestyle, operations, combat, equipment, food, and more. To lesser extent: games, languages, author's personal life and experiences. My top recommendation.

Shadiversity
From Australia. His channel contents has much of the same as Metatron's, though he also goes more onto the fantasy side. Oh, he's also got some scifi stuff. Here I highlight his Katana Series and gambeson.

Lazy Game Reviews
Exactly what it says in the tin. Reviews of old classics and some new games too. All kinds of computer hardware - including IBM PC 5150 - and history behind of them. This channel rocks harder than MetalJesusRocks!
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Ozzy Man Reviews is the only one that I regularly follow. [:D]
Orm

Post by Orm »

I do not even know what the definition of a youtuber is. So I can definitely not have a favourite then.
Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett
wings7

Post by wings7 »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

With all his f.....g language. [8|] He is good but he needs to drop the language!
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

ORIGINAL: wings7

With all his f.....g language. [8|] He is good but he needs to drop the language!
Ahh...unlikely. A big part of his shtick is his, let's just say, broad Australian vocabulary. He's a bit like Barry Humphries' comic character, the outrageous Sir Les Patterson, who was modelled on an actual 1970s Australian diplomat.

Right, now speaking of Aussies, and if you like car stuff, these guys are great. They're just a couple of knock-about blokes who started out in one of their Mum's driveways about 10 years ago and now have 2.3 million subscribers all over the world, and I believe are on cable TV too.

In this project, they attempt to build a sleeper VW Beetle with a 1000% power increase. It's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpb2Him9CUo

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

A couple more car ones. Jay Leno has the most ridiculous collection of cars and bikes. He adds a new video every Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMELF ... Pm8kM-4Adg

Harry's Garage has some fantastic stuff. His own collection includes 70s and 80s supercars like a Ferrari Testarossa and a Lamborghini Countach and he gets to test lovely cars both new and old.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIB5XX ... Ow6guIMYCg

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
warspite1

Post by warspite1 »

warspite1

I think there is always a place for it - its when its over used or mis-placed that it grates.... here I think its just right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Neilster

Ahh...unlikely. A big part of his shtick is his, let's just say, broad Australian vocabulary. He's a bit like Barry Humphries' comic character, the outrageous Sir Les Patterson, who was modelled on an actual 1970s Australian diplomat.

We had to go and look up what "Fair Dinkum" meant the other day. Ah...cultural exposure! S'truth!
Zap

Post by Zap »

ORIGINAL: Neilster

Right, now speaking of Aussies, and if you like car stuff, these guys are great. They're just a couple of knock-about blokes who started out in one of their Mum's driveways about 10 years ago and now have 2.3 million subscribers all over the world, and I believe are on cable TV too.

In this project, they attempt to build a sleeper VW Beetle with a 1000% power increase. It's really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpb2Him9CUo

Cheers, Neilster

Jay Leno is okay I enjoy him. I wonder if there is a really good one for US boys. I just can't get into European cars or Australian. Need my fix of American classics.
Greybriar

Post by Greybriar »

ORIGINAL: zakblood

maybe it's just because i'm old, but youtube seems to be full of kids who want 5 mins of fame, and tbh a job, seems like anyone can do it, but do it well is another story, so i'd have to say i follow none

That's pretty much typical about the entire internet, but there is wheat among the chaff. If one did not watch any YouTube videos about PC games, one would miss a lot of informative and helpful videos.

The two YouTubers whose game reviews I watch the most are James Allen and TotalBiscuit. There are a number of other YouTubers who are also worth watching, as others in this thread have mentioned. But bear in mind that--just as with with every PC game--your mileage may vary.
This war is not about slavery. --Robert E. Lee
Zap

Post by Zap »

I have found some very helpful youtubes. For example: How to change your cars ball joints and rocker arms, Electrical repairs. Those are pretty helpful.
mikkey

Post by mikkey »

aaatoysandmore

Post by aaatoysandmore »

Angry Joe Reviews
Kuokkanen

Post by Kuokkanen »

6 YouTubers from all over the Internet, specialized in Medieval history and combat, do special collaboration to tear apart movie Excalibur. Good & fun way to get to know a number of YouTubers. Enjoy.
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
ncc1701e

Post by ncc1701e »

https://www.youtube.com/user/brazouck for his 4X game reviews.
Chancellor Gorkon to Captain James T. Kirk:
You don't trust me, do you? I don't blame you. If there is to be a brave new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it.
Red2112

Post by Red2112 »

ORIGINAL: chemkid

baloogan - if i need a reality fix...

FushigiTV - because she's a girl-geek, plays wargames solo and is sooo cute! [:'(]

calandale - i just like to listen to him while he plays my favorite games solo... (like i would if i wasn't watching his vids...) [&o]

cheers!
chem!

Same here with some added...

- Stuka Joe
- Geek Gamers (another lady)
- MJL
- Lee Forester (MMP)
- XTRG
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

none, i make my own mind up[&:]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
balto

Post by balto »

DasTactic
Quill18
Arumba
Marbozir
EnterElysium
Paradox Interactive
SBFMadDjinn
Shenryyr2
Kailvin