2.0.13 update?

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

Deathtreader

2.0.13 update?

Post by Deathtreader »

Howdy,

You mentioned in the tech support forum that there will be a 2.0.13 update..... what will it consist of?? Anything new and exciting?[&o]

Rob.
So we're at war with the Russkies eh?? I suppose we really ought to invade or something. (Lonnnng pause while studying the map)
Hmmmm... big place ain't it??
- Sir Harry Flashman (1854)
CapnDarwin

RE: 2.0.13 update?

Post by CapnDarwin »

Bug fixes and yes. [:D]

With a bit more detail, a few bug fixes, a Staff Alerts panel we added for Origins, and the scenario from the Origins Staff Exercises. We are looking into one last reported bug and then hope to have this out by the end of the month. Assuming all goes well. [8D]
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Deathtreader

Post by Deathtreader »

Sounds great!

Thanks
So we're at war with the Russkies eh?? I suppose we really ought to invade or something. (Lonnnng pause while studying the map)
Jo van der Pluym

Post by Jo van der Pluym »

ORIGINAL: Capn Darwin

Bug fixes and yes. [:D]

With a bit more detail, a few bug fixes, a Staff Alerts panel we added for Origins, and the scenario from the Origins Staff Exercises. We are looking into one last reported bug and then hope to have this out by the end of the month. Assuming all goes well. [8D]

Is there all news about the update?
Greetings from the Netherlands

Jo van der Pluym
CrazyDutch

It's better to be a Fool on this Crazy World
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

We have been looking at a couple late bug reports, but not able to reproduce. I will be gathering files tonight to go to Rob for a release build we can send to Matrix. Then they need to do their things and send us the installer files to check. If those are good then it can release. Unfortunately with the delay of the late reports, hitting the end of the month will be very tough.

CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Our release candidate package went to Matrix for installer build today. Be a few days before we get the new installers back to test. After we check them out and they pass (not a guarantee) we can okay release and Matrix can schedule the release. Hang in there. The Update is coming. [8D]

zakblood

Post by zakblood »

thanks for the update as always [&o]
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Talon_XBMCX

Post by Talon_XBMCX »

SWEET!
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Two quick announcements.

First, there will be an announcement on the Matrix site that all of the Red Storm third-party mods we had on our now dead website will be available in the Matrix Games Members Area. Information on how to access the members area for Steam users will be forthcoming.

Second, the final Red Storm update 2.0.13 is currently with Matrix getting the various installation programs done. Once we get those back and tested, the update will be scheduled for release. Please give that process a couple weeks.

Now back to work on Southern Storm!

Deathtreader

Post by Deathtreader »

WOOHOO!!

Excellent news!
Jo van der Pluym

First, there will be an announcement on the Matrix site that all of the Red Storm third-party mods we had on our now dead website will be available in the Matrix Games Members Area. Information on how to access the members area for Steam users will be forthcoming.

When?
Second, the final Red Storm update 2.0.13 is currently with Matrix getting the various installation programs done. Once we get those back and tested, the update will be scheduled for release. Please give that process a couple weeks.

How is the progress ?

Jo van der Pluym
CrazyDutch

CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Rob and I will are signing off on the installer builds today. Then it's a function of when it fall in the Matrix production release schedule. Should be soon. When we hear something we'll let you know. [8D]

The info on the downloads will come at the same time as the update release. Matrix is packaging up both items for one major announcement.

Just a quick update. We will hear tomorrow about the release date from Matrix. When we do I will pass it along. [8D]

RichG

Post by RichG »

Any news on this?

I assume it's been sidelined by the release of Galactic GargleBlaster or whatever it's called?
zakblood

Post by zakblood »

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock wont delay any other project, while yes it's a rather large one, and also a big one, time of year means more to any delays from any production capabilities etc, eg summer, staff off, holiday time, bank holidays, amount of releases, apart from maybe Christmas, it's a very busy time atm
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Update will release tomorrow, September 1st along with some other cool announcements about the game. Hang in there.

RichG

Post by RichG »

Great - looking forward to it - thanks [:)]
Jo van der Pluym

Two quick announcements.

When can I expect this announcement and are the thitrd-party mods available.

Jo van der Pluym
CrazyDutch

CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Jo I thought the Mods announcement was going to be today, but I guess Monday. If you are sneaky, they should already be in the members download area to get. [;)]

Jo van der Pluym

Jo I thought the Mods announcement was going to be today, but I guess Monday. If you are sneaky, they should already be in the members download area to get. [;)]

How? I am not sneaky enought.

Jo van der Pluym
CrazyDutch

CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

Go to the Members area. Login if you need to, go to the Flashpoint Campaigns Red Storm entry and then click on the [Registered] link. That should go to a page with all of the old website content.

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”