Submitted Scenarios

Moderators: Paullus, Peter Fisla

UP844

RE: Bir Hakeim*French Backup*

Post by UP844 »

I won on the last turn, after a massive attack on the right, followed by a left hook.

Special thanks to the AI which considers Sd Kfz 222 more dangerous than Pz IV [:D]. Almost all the losses (except a Pz IV F1) have been caused by artillery

Attachments
bir_hakeim_GE.jpg
bir_hakeim_GE.jpg (226.49 KiB) Viewed 763 times
Chasing Germans in the moonlight is no mean sport

Siegfried Sassoon

Long Range Fire (A7.22)........1/2 FP
rico21

Wild Bill

Post by rico21 »

Keep Nimtz Alive!

Attachments
Rico - Kee..z Alive!.zip
(23.73 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
rico21

The East War *Unplayable?*

Post by rico21 »

Dedicated to Hailstone and his badass rig![&o]

The East War

USSR 1941-1942-1943-1944-1945

Scenario Length: 24 Game Turns LOS : 10hexes

Victory objective: The side with the required Victory Points is the winner. Both sides gets VPs for owning VP Objectives.
Scenario designer: "Cough Rico"
Attachments
TheEastWar.zip
(34.95 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
rico21

RE: The East War 2 *Full Speed*

Post by rico21 »

The East War 2

USSR 1941-1942-1943-1944-1945

Scenario Length: 8 Game Turns LOS : 10hexes WITH NO SLOWLESS

Victory objective: The side with the required Victory Points is the winner. Both sides gets VPs for owning VP Objectives.
Scenario designer: "Cough Rico"
Attachments
TheEastWar2.zip
(34.97 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Thanks Rico! I'm looking forward to it.
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Rico, I ran into a problem in the first turn playing the Germans. During the German Movement phase I managed to get a couple of squads with Panzerfaust and a 9-2 leader behind a Russian SU-100 tank. When I attempted to fire during the Advance phase I got a popup saying, "PF is only available from October 1943 onward, not before". The scenario starts in June 22, 1941. Seems like the Germans have futuristic weapons afterall![X(]
rico21

Post by rico21 »

You can replace the date in the editor (12.31.1945) to use PZF and PZSK.[8D]

But I though a Great Guy as you didn't need that to destroy an armoured.[:D]

Attachments
false1.jpg
false1.jpg (46.75 KiB) Viewed 762 times
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Yeah Rico, I changed the date and what a waste. I should have continued as I was with the super weapons because now none of my squads with PF survived this time
rico21

Post by rico21 »

You can replace the date in the editor (06.22.1945) to use cover of Grain and Orchard in season.
Hailstone

Post by Hailstone »

Rico, the results are in for the East War 2. The lag started sooner with EW2 than EW1 with a 4 sec delay starting at Turn 4 (EW2). If you recall, I didn't experience any lag until after the reinforcements around Turn 9 of EW1 for 2 sec. The funny thing is that with EW2 the lag sometimes varied 4-7 sec for Turns 6-8 but settling more on 4-5 sec delay by end game (turn 8). Clearly, Starting with all the reinforcements from the beginning did slow EW2 significantly and much sooner than EW1. The lag correlates with unit count more so than map size again considering that EW1 with the initial small number of units on a large map did not result in any lag for the first 8 Turns of EW1. Incidently, I finshed with a Minor German Victory at Normal setting. Thanks for the challenge Rico![:)]
lee475

RE: Submitted Scenarios

Post by lee475 »

Don't want to sound lame but how does one download these mods.
Thank You Lee
Hailstone

RE: Submitted Scenarios

Post by Hailstone »

Lee, Select Submitted Scenariosat the top of the TotH forum page like you did to post your question but stay at the first page where you
will find a list of scenarios created by the TotH community. Select a scenario from the list by clicking on it. You will magically appear at the
location of the scenario's creator's post. At the bottom of the post you will see a link, "Attachment" then click on it. A popup with the
scenario listed in .zip format and asking you what to do with the file. Just click SAVE.

Now, find the scenario.zip file in your PC, usually under downloads. Then unzip the file and there should be 2 unzipped files. Copy the two files
then go to your TotH directory and find the Scenario folder. Just paste the two files there. Done. Next time you start TotH you will see
the file in the scenario list. Just select.

Yeah, you did sounded lame but no lamer than some of the characters in this forum!
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Fortunately, i didnt' answer, as you know my english is so awful, I didn't think to traduce the word mods by scenarios.[&o]

Hailstone,

You gent keep up your excellent behind the scenes work.

Despite some early teething problems, Tigers on the Hunt is a great editor and still very enjoyable for me!
Can't wait to see what you gentleman have cooked up for the next sounded lame list.

Cheers!
Rico

P.S:I suggest to begin sounded Lame list at the letter U...[:D]
UP844

Post by UP844 »

Feel free to change my title in the ToTH organisation to "single-minded maniac" [:D]
Chasing Germans in the moonlight is no mean sport

Siegfried Sassoon

Long Range Fire (A7.22)........1/2 FP
rico21

Hidden and Dangerous

Post by rico21 »

Hidden and Dangerous

Ticino River, Italy, 7.7.1942 10:42
The goal of this campaign is to free captured Englih pilots of shot-down bombers. The Germans are holding them somewhere
in Piemonte area. So, it's getting tough now. The train with pilots is on its way to Germany and what's more, it must
cross the bridge mined by our Italian friends. Let's hope everything is going to turn out OK...
It seems that we have arrived too late. Fortunately the railway truck with the prisoners of war is located at the end of
the train, between two armoured railway trucks. Germans have gathered under the bridge and other men are apparently in
the buildings of the old farm. The enemy have also posted armed guards and lookouts. Our goal is to get the railway truck
with the prisoners and eliminate all enemy resistance.

This scenario is ONLY Ricoable British(SAS) side!

Scenario Length: 12 Game Turns LOS : 10hexes

Scenario designer: FPS'Men "Hidden & Dangerous"
Attachments
HiddenAndDangerous.zip
(22.67 KiB) Downloaded 116 times
rico21

Team Desobry *Bastogne1/...*

Post by rico21 »

Team Desobry
Tuesday, 19 December 1944.
Around midnight, the Desobry team began deploying in Noville, and two hours later Major Desobry and the bulk
of its troops set up barriers on the access roads to the village. After a brief stop in Bourcy, the 2nd Panzer Division
headed for the Noville crossroads. In the middle of the morning, the fog rises and under the eyes of the men of Desobry,
a cloud of Panzers appears, advancing towards the village. Desobry realizes that he has in front of his team a division
Armored vehicle. He saw that the village was between ridges and that its defense was difficult or even impossible.
Around 10.30 am, the combat began and a barrage shot, using all the cannons, bazookas and machine guns
available breaks the German advance. Roberts, Brigadier General Higgins and Colonel Sink decided to send the 1st
Battalion of the 506th in reinforcement in Noville while the 2nd and 3rd battalions settle in Foy.
Major Desobry asked to leave Noville. Roberts tells him that reinforcements are coming in and Desobry answers:
"I'm going to prepare a counterattack. About 13.30 hours the first battalion of the 506th, under Lieutenant
Colonel La Prade arrived in Noville.
Around 14:30, the attack is launched by the Americans but it is stopped net. The infantry are kept at the bottom
Of the hill in front of the village of Vaux but the men must retreat.
The Germans counterattack with sixteen tanks. The American shoot down the Panzers while Noville is in
flames. The visibility is zero and the Americans retreat to Noville.
Higgins arrives in Noville and promises reinforcements for the next day. A conference between La Prade, Colonel Sink, Major
Desobry and Major Harwick takes place and during this conference an 88 mm shell passes through an enormous wardrobe and kills
La Prade.
While a splinter wounds Desobry to the head. Desobry is evacuated to the 101st Field Hospital in Barriere-Hinck where he
will be made prisoner. Harwick is in charge of the defense of Noville and Hustead replaces Desobry.
All night, Noville was bombarded by German artillery. Two tanks are trying to invest the village but they
destroyed. The Americans are holding on. Sink and Higgins ask Mc Auliffe for permission to withdraw to Foy. Middleton
refuses but at night, the 506th retreats to Foy.
Noville encircled, Mc Auliffe orders to attack Recogne and join Noville to break the encirclement. Noville must be
abandoned: one can not sacrifice more men.
Shortly after noon, the evacuation of Noville was prepared. The order of retreat arrives at about thirteen o'clock. After many
losses, theColumn that evacuates arrives at Foy at nightfall. The column will continue its withdrawal as far as Bastogne.
The losses are enormous, there are four tanks out of fifteen and the 506th has lost thirteen officers and a hundred and
ninety-nine soldiers to Noville. The Germans lost seventeen Panzers and three Mark IV. Twenty-five others are damaged. An
entire battalion of Grenadiers is decimated and one hundred and forty-two are prisoners. On December 20, Noville was occupied
again by the Germans.
During this battle, the crossroads of Noville, which was successively taken over five times by the forces involved, was
considered as a strategic point just as important as one of those of Bastogne.

German --> ] American *Bastogne1/...*

Scenario Length: 7 Game Turns - LOS 14 Hexes
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ From Combat Mission Beyond Overlord]
Attachments
TeamDesobry.zip
(25.88 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
dox44

RE: Team Desobry *Bastogne1/...*

Post by dox44 »

for one Rico your english isn't awful.

secondly thank you for all your scenarios and other contributions to the forum

its appreciated very much!
rico21

Post by rico21 »

Thanks Randy,
But if this continues it will remain that us and the Terminator[:D]
rico21

Team O'Hara*Bastogne2/5*

Post by rico21 »

Team O'Hara

MARVIE, BELGIUM, 28 December 1944.
"There Once was a Little Column..." -- In the Bastogne sector as elsewhere, the Ardennes offensive was now marking time.
Fierce American resistance and German tactical errors were allowing the 101st Airborne to arrive just in time. At dawn of the
20th of December, the 2nd Battalion relieved the exhausted defenders of the village of Marvie. A platoon of light tanks from
Team O’Hara of the 10th Armored Division reinforced the glider troops. As well, two Shermans were posted on the heights to the
north. At 1125, the M5s and the village began taking fire from armored vehicles in the woods to the east. After having lost one
machine, the commander of the light tanks asked for and received permission to withdraw. The German column continued its
advance on the village, but without having spotted the Shermans. . .

German --> ] American *Bastogne2/5*

Scenario Length: 7 Game Turns - LOS 14 Hexes
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ Scenario ASL TAC28 There Once was a Little Column]
Attachments
TeamOHara.zip
(28.75 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
rico21

Team Cherry*Bastogne 3/6*

Post by rico21 »

Team Cherry

Neffe Chateau, Belgium 1944-12-19
During the first days of the German Ardennes offensive, three battle groups were created from the American 10th Armored
Division’s Combat Command B with orders to delay the Germans by any means possible. Team Cherry lost most of its equipment to
enemy fire while caught in a traffic-jam on the Longvilly-Mageret road. Team Cherry’s HQ was cut-off by the German thrusts and
moved into an ancient heavy-stone chateau at Neffe. There they erected a roadblock and decided to stay put instead of
blundering around in the confusion. Despite repeated German attacks. Team Cherry's HQ held out in the Chateau and that
afternoon was reinforced by a platoon from the 3rd Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry moving forward from Mont.

German --> ] American *Bastogne 3/6*

Scenario Length: 8 Game Turns - LOS 12 Hexes
Scenario designer: ASL'Men [ Scenario ASL ASLUG2.1 Chateau Cherry ]
Attachments
TeamCherry.zip
(24.9 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”