Campaign 43 - Recon made easy

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

warshipbuilder

Campaign 43 - Recon made easy

Post by warshipbuilder »

I have put together a spreadsheet that tells you everything you need to know about every target on the map as of turn 1 in the 43 campaign game. There are 14 pages all with detailed information. Here is a run down:

Sheet 1 Aircraft, this lists all the aircraft and what factories are producing the airframes and how many.

Sheet 2 Engines, this lists all the engines, and what factories are producing the engines and how many and what engines go in what aircraft.

Sheet 3 Engine Factories, this lists all the engine factories, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, what engines it builds and how many of each type if more than one and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 4 Aircraft Parts, this lists all the aircraft parts factories their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, what type of aircraft parts it builds and how many of each type if more than one and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 5 Airframes, this lists all the airframe factories their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, what type of airframes it builds and how many of each type if more than one and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 6 Air Bases, this lists every air base, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 7 Calculator, this calculates when a bombed target will return to production, if the damage is more than 50. You put in the date of your attack, how much damage(Destruction amt). This will give you the # of days until said target gets back to 50 and the date it will return to 50.

Sheet 8 Air Bases with aircraft, this lists all the air bases with aircraft, what unit(s) is assigned to that base, what type of aircraft and how many, and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 9 Radar Sites, this lists all the radar sites, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, type of radar, and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 10 Area RR and Flak Battalions, this lists all the areas, it's population capacity, RR capacity, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, type of radar, and its AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability. I also included at the bottom, the various Flak Battalions and their relative information.

Sheet 11, Industry, this lists aluminum, armament, ball bearings, chemical, rubber and steel factories, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, and their AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 12 POL, this lists the oil refinery's, oil storage, and synthetic fuel factories, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, and their AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 13 U-Boats and V Weapons, this lists all the U-Boat factories, pens, V weapon factories and sites, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, and their AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

Sheet 14 Ports and Power, this lists all the ports and power generating sites, their xy co-ordinates, location/country, range to the target, capacity, and their AA defense's. The defense is broken down to what types of weapons and their max altitude capability.

A couple of things to note, my map mod thinks Austria and Czechoslovakia are part of Germany, so anything in those countries is listed as Germany. Anything in red is not available on turn 1. I have some starting dates for those items, but there is a lot of blank information on them. As time goes by I will fill those in. I have uploaded the file here:

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/zckpfzLm/file.html

Lastly, I would like to believe the sheets are 100% accurate, but I do not guarantee it. If you spot any errors, let me know and I will correct them.

warshipbuilder

Any ship can be a minesweeper, once.
ED/BTR Ressurection Project
https://www.bombercommandmuseumarchives.ca/
JeffroK

RE: Campaign 43 - Recon made easy

Post by JeffroK »

Very interesting, I have always thought this game needs something like WITPAE's "Tracker" to keep tack of things.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
warshipbuilder

Post by warshipbuilder »

I have made a couple of changes. I have added a location column to the Air Bases with Groups sheet and colour coded the NJG units just to help identify them a little easier. I have added a separate sheet for the same NJG units. I have also added a new sheet I called the Events Calendar. It is very incomplete as it only covers the balance of 1943. I think it is self explanatory. New link in post #1.
warshipbuilder

warshipbuilder

Post by warshipbuilder »

I have now added and ECM sheet. It lists the name of the equipment, it's type and what it is used for.
warshipbuilder

warshipbuilder

Post by warshipbuilder »

I have adjusted the calculator page to reflect the different repair rates. I did add a calculation for radar sites, but that is to be taken with a grain of salt. Radar sites have an hourly repair rate as opposed to industrial targets which have a daily repair rate. New link in post #1.
warshipbuilder

warshipbuilder

Post by warshipbuilder »

Added a range column on the Airbases with Gruppes and NJG sheets. Minor cosmetic edits as well. New link in post #1.
warshipbuilder

quertice

Post by quertice »

great, thanks!
Profilen

Post by Profilen »

Fantastic work! Thanks!
Explain the difference between left and right.

"You ask two men the question what is one plus one. Man A says two, Man B says five. You shoot Man B. Man A was right, and now he is left."
Texeiro

Post by Texeiro »

Ops...didn´t notice it! This is what I was working on! Sorry WSB! Please reupload if posible, links are dead.
warshipbuilder

Post by warshipbuilder »

emailed you
warshipbuilder

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”