Other scenarios for Command NI

Command: Northern Inferno is a DLC for Command: Modern Operations. Set in 1975, the Cold War is omnipresent and beneath the veneer of détente the tension between the two superpowers irreversibly escalate towards the ultimate confrontation.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Red2112

Other scenarios for Command NI

Post by Red2112 »

Greetings folks,

I just bought Command NI and was wondering if the "Live" scenarios that you can buy will work with this standalone edition (Command NI), or what other scenarios can be launched from Command NI, "Chains of War" maybe, althought that is already a standalone. or any other maybe?

I know that the other way around can be done, Command NI > CMANO but that´s about it.

Thank you and Good Hunting!
ultradave

RE: Other scenarios for Command NI

Post by ultradave »

I'm pretty sure it's a stand alone if purchased separately and to go farther you'll need to spring for the full game.
----------------
Dave A.
"When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks his closet for paratroopers"
Red2112

RE: Other scenarios for Command NI

Post by Red2112 »

ORIGINAL: ultradave

I'm pretty sure it's a stand alone if purchased separately and to go farther you'll need to spring for the full game.

Hi Dave,

Thanks, I thought so, but since the main game menu has options to play other scenarios like the new "Live" scenarios or "Chains of War", I thought maybe you can play paid scenarios.

I guess It´s just beacuse the game engine is the same as the full CMANO and when they update the game engine, they do it for all, stand alone included.

Thanks again Dave and good hunting!

Return to “Command: Northern Inferno”