Where's the manual?

Ageod’s Thirty Years War is a new game designed by developer HQ covering one of the darkest ages of European history.
Phoenix100

Where's the manual?

Post by Phoenix100 »

I mean the real manual, not the sketchy, summary thing included with the game. Trying to learn the AGEOD system via TYW, enjoying it, but frustrated by inability to find answers. For instance, the item ringed yellow in the pic below. This is just one example of stuff I cannot find an explanation for. I've watched videos, done the tutorials, read the manual. I can't find anywhere where the figure given in the yellow circle is explained. Enemy strength is 76/0???? Meaning what? How do I compare that to my own strength? Where do I find a figure for my own strength? There's no tooltip for this item, it's not in the manual (as far as I can see) and not explained in videos. So am I missing somewhere where I can find this info?

Perhaps, since the system is similar for all games, someone could suggest which game I should learn it on where there IS full info given in the manual? If such exists?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments
1.gif
1.gif (117.52 KiB) Viewed 254 times
Phoenix100

RE: Where's the manual?

Post by Phoenix100 »

Got the answer over in the AGEOD forum now. I guess that's the place to ask things....

Return to “Thirty Years' War”