Second Civil War

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

navekaoy

Second Civil War

Post by navekaoy »

Who's in for a 5-way Second Civil War throwdown?
LJBurstyn

RE: Second Civil War

Post by LJBurstyn »

I'm willing to join a good game (those who will commit to making their turns quickly or notifying others of any delay they might have).
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

Bombur and I are setting up a Four Seasons game (excellent mod BTW)... we could make it a four way if you two want? I think even number are best or one gets jumped. Maybe we could fin a few more and make it big game?
navekaoy

Post by navekaoy »

I would be interested in both - ArmouredLion, do you want to set up another post to get a 4-way game going?

As for the Second Civil War, that's two, need three more...
navekaoy

Post by navekaoy »

LJBurstyn, do you have a preference for regime?
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

Not really.

Be warned I am currently having problems opening games...looking into it. But I have not found a way to open a password protected game of ATG. This problem started a few days ago (like 2).
navekaoy

Post by navekaoy »

Ok no worries, ArmouredLion is busy with real life stuff for a day or two, plus we're still missing two more players, so you have some time to resolve it. Let us know how it goes!

Yeah I'm pretty indifferent about regime; they all seem interesting. The briefing says that it's meant to be played 2 v. 3 (the specific sides escape my memory at the moment), which presumably is reasonably balanced.
ArmouredLion

Post by ArmouredLion »

I'm back up and running. Glad to hear your issues are resolved Larry. As far as sides, Texas would be cool, but whatever. We have only three at ATM... I have the same problem with Four Season...

Return to “Opponents Wanted”