Query Matt: Errata List for Babes V15?

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

witpqs

Query Matt: Errata List for Babes V15?

Post by witpqs »

Matt (or anyone with one),

Is there an errata list for Babes version 15? We are going to be starting 28-C soon and if there is a collected list of changes TBD I could edit them in.
US87891

RE: Query Matt: Errata List for Babes V15?

Post by US87891 »

The list is huge. Devices, gun stats, ship class specs, conversions, upgrades, maneuver, durability, tonnage, max speed, cruise speed, ships changing classes, new classes, different classes, ..... most of them are de minimis, but still a few thousand entries. Too many to list. Sorry about that.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: US87891

The list is huge. Devices, gun stats, ship class specs, conversions, upgrades, maneuver, durability, tonnage, max speed, cruise speed, ships changing classes, new classes, different classes, ..... most of them are de minimis, but still a few thousand entries. Too many to list. Sorry about that.
Oh I didn't mean list them here. I meant I could take a list and be hands on keyboard, returning altered CSV files. If a list is not ready for that, we'll probably start as is (Andav can jump in here).
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

Matt,

It looks like we will start as is. Thanks for the reply and the offer of hands still stands.

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”