battle accaDEMY MEGA PACK PROBLEM

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
armyda

battle accaDEMY MEGA PACK PROBLEM

Post by armyda »

i BUYED JUST NOW THE MEGA PACK BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ISTALL BECAUSE IT TELL ME THAT THE UP PATCH UPGRADE MISS BECOUSE IS A DIFFERENT VERSION
PLEASE HELP ME
aRMANDO sTOCCHI
IainMcNeil

RE: battle accaDEMY MEGA PACK PROBLEM

Post by IainMcNeil »

Have you got the base game installed? The mega pack is a bundle of all the DLC's and requires the base game to be installed. It sounds like you do not have the base game installed.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Philippeatbay

RE: battle accaDEMY MEGA PACK PROBLEM

Post by Philippeatbay »

The Mega Pack has scenarios for Battle Academy, but I couldn't help noticing that armyda is posting in the Battle Academy 2 tech forum.

Is the problem perhaps that he is trying to install scenarios from one game into another? Don't they have different albeit closely related game engines?

I would have thought that to get Battle Academy scenarios to work you would need to install them into Battle Academy, but getting them to work in Battle Academy 2 would require extensive modding.

I was under the impression that the only scenarios that work in Battle Academy 2 (apart from the modded scenarios that you download from inside the game) are the two Kursk scenarios.

(Of course, if armyda is merely posting in the wrong forum the problem could well be that he doesn't have the game installed).

Return to “Tech Support”