1.03.04 beta: localization issues

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.
crispy131313

1.03.04 beta: localization issues

Post by crispy131313 »

Is anyone else having localization issues? My default campaign has relabeled Shock Armies as Pillboxes.
Fall Weiss II - SC3 Mod
tm.asp?m=4183873

oldspec4

RE: 1.03.04 beta: localization issues

Post by oldspec4 »

Yes, I can confirm that pillboxes are shown under the purchase screen...and no shock armies.
TheBattlefield

Post by TheBattlefield »

Hello Hubert!

I just installed the patch 103.04 to customize the new menu bar to our 1776 Mod.

I have unfortunately found that in a running game now all entries of the localization.txt are ignored. These settings are displayed correctly in the editor. Also a re-storage in the patched editor brought no remedy. Naturally all national anthems are played in the wrong places.

The main cities of the small countries and the city resources are still only addressed to a common sound source file ("* _western").

Best Regards

Konstantin
Elite Forces - SC3 Mod
tm.asp?m=4491689
BillRunacre

Post by BillRunacre »

Hi, there is an issue with the localization and Hubert is aware of it so it'll be fixed shortly. Thanks for reporting it. [:)]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

ORIGINAL: oldspec4

Yes, I can confirm that pillboxes are shown under the purchase screen...and no shock armies.

So which one gets built,shock armies or pillboxes? Are both supposed to be available for purchase but are not? Some clarification as to what should be and how it is now not working properly under 1.03.04, until it is patched, would be much appreciated.

I just started a PBEM++ game with 1.03.04 Beta so will the game be compatible with a fix for this?

Thanks,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Hubert Cater

Post by Hubert Cater »

Hi CC1,

This is just a labeling error in game, i.e. the units are still Shock Armies, they are just being labeled as Pillboxes due to a custom localization error I unfortunately introduced.

I'll have a hotfix available for this shortly.

There are no compatibility issues and you should be able to continue your Beta PBEM++ games with the latest beta version of the game.

Hubert
Christolos

Post by Christolos »

Thanks Hubert! [:)]

Cheers,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-

Return to “Tech Support”