The Nuclear Option

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

charlie0311

The Nuclear Option

Post by charlie0311 »

Hi all,

Coming soon to a War Room near you, and worth the price of admission, it's free.

It's mean, it's dirty, got everything you need..
EwaldvonKleist

RE: The Nuclear Option

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

If you are as good in doing "dirty" things as you are good in being cryptic, it must be something outstanding :)
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

Hi E,

Thx, you make the charlie happy..:)

Lots of my one liners are stolen from popular songs on utube..parts of them make some sense.. utube USA..

Building a little suspense for now..

It's a forums are for fun thingy..
Stelteck

Post by Stelteck »

Ho it is actually a metaphor ?

I was expecting a mod or an extention of the game with actual nuclear weapons that can be discovered by germany or soviet during the war. (Like now the game can go up to 1948, 150 more turns with realistic technologies for the years 1945/1946/1947 [:D])
Brakes are for cowards !!
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

Compared to the real nuclear option this one is going to seem kind of lame. ah..maybe I can juice it up a little..

Tomorrow is ok..
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

Here she comes.. again.

With your suede blue eyes..

She got the nuclear boots..

Every boy that she meets doesn't know real surprise..

It's the nuclear option.. right on the set up page, with the weather, etc.

When selected you can "nuke" your opponent..

Details to follow, health problems, stroke, heart attack, and etc, limit my concentration time. Never was that great to begin with..hehe

Oh yeah, she's my best friends girl and she used to be mine and she's so fine, soooo fine, oh oh oh
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

Here I come again now baby, like a dog in heat..

Nuke 'em and the nuke goes thru the Matrix system or PBEM, right to the PC of your ersatz pal, and then it disables all wite files, the lot. Try to boot anything up and you get "access denied, nuked" and a countdown window with days remaining until the radiation subsides and you get your game back. Mean, dirty, and if your house gets in my way you know I'll burn it down.

For newbs and vets alike. Newbs nuke the axis vets who come for the slaughter with vague promises, not delivered, of a learning experience. Vets nuke the axis newbs who come along only for 41 summer, maybe into '42, and just as the tide starts to turn and they're gone, so gone.

I better never give anybody the nuclear option, I'd never see my game again, hehe

You can hurt me, I don't mind. You can mock me, I don't mind.. you can rock me and sock me and I don't mind 'cause you're all I got tonight, and I need you, need you, need you.
glvaca

Post by glvaca »

Jesus, what are you smoking? [:D]
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

ok good, mock me is in there..

It don't seem real to me, in fact, it looks soooo strange.

Not to worry, I'm a case of Bailer/Reloader Syndrome.

In full bloom for your viewing pleasure..:)

Return to “The War Room”