Great new addition to the stable

The King or the Parliament? Choose your side and take command of the Cavaliers armies or the Roundheads and the Covenanters.
michaelspotts

Great new addition to the stable

Post by michaelspotts »

Wonderful addition to the AGEOD family. Have some period books assembled and enjoying the 140 odd page manual as well. Reminds me of the feel and look of BOA II with all the upgraded internal stuff since then of course. Thanks much for all the labor at your craft and thanks for the very humble price. I messed up in my eagerness and bought it twice as I got an error screen after the submit order screen. No big deal - more than worth it - wish my extra could be enjoyed by someone.

Michael
Ralph1961

RE: Great new addition to the stable

Post by Ralph1961 »

If you want to trade that extra copy of English Civil War I have a few extra titles that I would gladly swap out.
Let me know
redcoat

Post by redcoat »

I shall tradeth thee a turnip f'r thy copy of the game. From what i has't seen t'wouldst be a fair exchange. A pox upon the mapmak'r. [:D]

“‘Who controls the past,’ ran the Party slogan, ‘controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.’”

George Orwell, 1984
jack54

Post by jack54 »

Special thanks to Leibst and HQ for putting this game together...there may be some early teething pains but I agree it will be a nice addition my gaming library.
Avatar: Me borrowing Albert Ball's Nieuport 17

Counter from Bloody April by Terry Simo (GMT)

Return to “English Civil War”