TOAW WWII Equipment AT Value?

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

sPzAbt653

RE: TOAW WWII Equipment AT Value?

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Or, use one of the modified equipment files, like the one pictured that I use. The 'Late' versions are the ones with Anti-Armor values of 16, which I assume is the M93 ammo as the guns did not change. 'Early' version has AA of 8 and other versions have AA of 13.

I've used this file for years and forget where we get it, I guess at Gamesquad. There are two different ones, one is organized by country, the one I use is organized similar to the stock one. You can also get them at my site as they are included in the 'TOAW TOE' files.

Attachments
jpeg49.jpg
jpeg49.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 171 times
KungPao

Post by KungPao »

Besides AT Strength, some of the equipment's AP Strength doesn't make sense too.
the 88mm Flak, Tiger, Tiger II, JagdPanther and Pak 43 88mm ATG all have their AP Strength at 28, this is as high as many of the MBT.
Sir? Do you want to order a Kung Pao Chicken or a Kung Fu Chicken?
r6kunz

Post by r6kunz »

Also, take a look at AP values of AA systems. For example US M16 (AP 63) vs generic quad 50 (AP 14).
Avatar image was taken in hex 87,159 Vol 11 of
Vietnam Combat Operations by Stéphane MOUTIN LUYAT aka Boonierat.

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”