Looking for a beginner German (Closed)

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

SparkleyTits

Looking for a beginner German (Closed)

Post by SparkleyTits »

Fog of war
random weather

Reduced blizzard and +1 soviet bonus
or
Full blizzard and no soviet bonus

Whichever is preffered by you

This is my first online game though so please only someone who is also a beginner

Thanks alot
Varity

RE: Looking for a beginner German

Post by Varity »

I played two WitE server games before, both in 2011. One was a short "Road to ..." scenario, where I was badly beaten playing the Soviets, the other was the first 3 turns of the grand campaign as the Axis, before my opponent quit. I haven't played a real game since, but spent most of last week rereading the rules and practicing.

I'd prefer Reduced blizzard and +1 soviet bonus, if you agree to play. Both server game and Pbem would be fine with me.

SparkleyTits

Post by SparkleyTits »

Awesome that sounds perfect mate I have never played online yet but I have researched the game quite a bit through the forums, youtube, and single player campaigns etc but I imagine the game really gets different once you play online and is an entirely different beast

I am happy to play either the Germans or the Soviets though whichever you would prefer and PBEM would be nice for me please

Thanks alot
Varity

Post by Varity »

Excellent!

I'd prefer to play as the Axis side then. I've sent you a PM with my email address.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”