New to SC

Fury Games has now signed with Matrix Games, and we are working together on the next Strategic Command. Will use the Slitherine PBEM++ server for asynchronous multi-player.

Moderators: MOD_Strategic_Command_3, Fury Software

meechsem

New to SC

Post by meechsem »

I just want to say that I just recently, (few months ago), discovered the SC series. Where have I been?
I have purchased Pacific Theater, Global, and now the new Europe SC. I love these games. I have read every forum
for each of these games, trying to learn things I did not know. I am hooked, and am anxiously awaiting the next
release. I am hoping for a Pacific or Global redo with the new engine. Kudos to Hubert and Bill. I was very
surprised when reading through the forums, that Hubert and Bill were very active in replying to certain threads.
To me, that is awesome. They really care, and want to put out a great product. I just want to say to Hubert and bill
you have put out excellent products, (the ones that I have bought). I am an SC faithful.
Thank You for you for developing such an awesome series.
tigercub

RE: New to SC

Post by tigercub »

+1 I have to say to Hubert and bill SC and the turnmoil mod are the bees knees.
war gaming all my life 56 now from the biggest games to the smallest....the enjoyment i am getting form this one hold no bounds.

Tigercub
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Hail to that [&o]

How about we use this thread to give B&H a break from all the hard thinking, and comment on the good stuff. There are plenty of other threads picking at what we don't like. Posters here can throw in a comment about something impressive, for example:
I really like being able to easily rename units.

Attachments
SC3c34.jpg
SC3c34.jpg (97.94 KiB) Viewed 32 times
Meteor2

Post by Meteor2 »

I own every SC version and SC3 is a further development in the right direction. Good mechanics (that can be finetuned with our help) and a very good immersion. It was a pleasure for me to play this after the HoI4 disaster..[:)]
Leadwieght

Post by Leadwieght »

I stumbled on SC only a few years ago and I am VERY glad I did. Fast, but intricate and engaging. The AI could be smarter, but playing against a human is lots of fun.
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

Wonderful games! Thank you Hubert and Bill. Your games have entertained me for years. You guys are truly the best![:)]
James Taylor

Post by James Taylor »

Ho Hum, so what else is new?[:D]
SeaMonkey
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Dynamic Movement is a super nice feature.
TheBattlefield

Post by TheBattlefield »

The advanced Editor is a true blessing. I hardly have time to play...[;)]
Elite Forces - SC3 Mod
tm.asp?m=4491689
BillRunacre

Post by BillRunacre »

Thanks everyone! [:)]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FurySoftware

We're also on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FurySoftware/
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

More good stuff - No Stacking ! Initially there were some cries about this, but after a little game time those disappeared as it was realized that stacking is not necessary. [No need for anyone to jump in here with a paragraph about not being able to stack an air unit at Malta, its not necessary].

No Stacking [&o]
Leadwieght

Post by Leadwieght »

What I like is the way the rules about Supply, Resources, Terrain, and Movement function so smoothly together to create an inherent logic to your tactical and strategic decisions.

Very little seems arbitrary, and that's great.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

Diplomacy - seems to work very well. It must have been a real Rubik's Cube for B&H to solve. But in practice we don't have to give it much thought, other than overall strategic goals, which is how it should be.

Return to “Strategic Command WWII War in Europe”