8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Telemecus

RE: 8 player multiplayer - THREAD FOR BOTH SIDES

Post by Telemecus »

We may be covering Timmeh's turn with a three player team again this turn. Timmeh has not been in contact for a while. I know Timmeh wanted to be replaced so we will keep looking for other recruits. Hopefully Timmeh will come back soon and I hope nothing bad in real life has happened. If anyone has contact give him a heads up and let us know he is OK.
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

Axis end of turn 3 in drop box

A round of applause to Stelteck for covering while Timmeh is away.
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

Last Turn: Guderian demands a court martial of Timmeh for stealing his units.
This Turn: Goering demands a court martial of Stelteck for stealing his air units out of the National Air Reserve!
Next Turn: Raeder demands a court martial of lowsugar for taking over the navy and ordering the u-boats to Lake Pskow.

I wonder if Panzerjaeger Hortlund has such insubordinate commanders? [:D]
Hortlund

Post by Hortlund »

You have no idea! One of my front commanders used the airforce without permission. He is now on his way to Siberia.
The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close.
In its place we are entering a period of consequences..
EwaldvonKleist

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

I had given the Air Force my colour and everything which has it is mine by default. You should be careful that I don't give the STAVKA my colour.
I even caused major foreign policy problems because I bombed the Fins with the airforce. Luckily Molotov was able to calm down the finnish gouvernement. If they had declared war in revenge, I would have been really sent to the GULAG...
Hortlund

Post by Hortlund »

Soviet T3 is done and is in the dropbox
The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close.
In its place we are entering a period of consequences..
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

Still no surrender? You will be responsible for the many Soviets who will die - oh no I said Stelteck's trigger word!

Stelteck - I will look at the file tonight when I get home and give you an approximate time when it will be with you.
Stelteck

Post by Stelteck »

Waiting to see another turn of victories.

Brakes are for cowards !!
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

Does the guy in the bottom middle look like he has been taking more than alcohol?

Well now it is still Stelteck's turn he will be getting these guys out of the bar room and into the field.

And now Finland joins the international coalition counter-invading the Soviet Union.

ORIGINAL: EwaldvonKleist
I bombed the Fins with the airforce. Luckily Molotov was able to calm down the finnish gouvernement. If they had declared war in revenge,

uh oh!
I would have been really sent to the GULAG...

Feeling chilly?

However the Soviet Union is not all bad - they do give their gulag inmates a choice of colours for the cell walls - grey, grey or grey. On a Mayday, if they feel particularly generous, RED.

They will also provide you with reading material to wile away those long winter nights.

In a press release Generaloberst Ewald von Kleist, leader of the first panzer group said
ORIGINAL: Ewald von Kleist
We welcome our Finnish cousins and will embrace them closer and closer ... even when they do not want us to anymore. Our counter invasion is right and just. The Soviets have taken our lands, destroyed our culture and even stolen our names. When my panzers finish conquering southern Russia, my lawyers will pursue EwaldvonKleist for what is a blatant case of copyright infringement"

So if EwaldvonKleist was not in enough trouble, he faces the prospect of being pursued by the even more diabolical duo of copyright lawyers and some very angry Finns!

The Axis team are looking for one more commander. It is a much lower commitment than going solo. A great way for a beginner to do their first PBEM game. And if you are an old hand come and show us your stuff. If you would like to join our team do post on the sign up thread or here, or feel free to message me
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Well...this angry Finn already stole STAVKA's assets... :D Stalin was not hapy...[:D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

Just to complete the line up - is Panzerjaeger Hortlund a lawyer who does copyright?
EwaldvonKleist

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

All will be forgotten after my glorious victories. The Fins are a problem on the first look only,I will simply conquer the country so everyone is pleased.
If I really have to go to the GULAG i can share my cell with Sardaukar who seems to be a nice guy but has stolen an army from the STAVKA.

Copyright lawyers are a real threat though. You can flee from Marshal Hortlundski by leaving the Soviet union with your personal long range bomber but copyright lawyers are around the world. We should consider doing some HQ bombing in the south to kill this fascist version of Ewald von Kleist.
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

End of Axis Turn 4 on dropbox - many thanks again to Stelteck for covering.

The Axis team are looking for one more commander. It is a much lower commitment than going solo. A great way for a beginner to do their first PBEM game. And if you are an old hand come and show us your stuff. If you would like to join our team do post on the sign up thread or here, or feel free to message me
EwaldvonKleist

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

Excellent. So Stelteck is commanding the center and south atm? I am sure you have a special protocoll how to manage such a change in command [:D]
Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

In other news today Ewald von Kleist, leader of the first panzer group, issued a statement to the press stating
ORIGINAL: Ewald von Kleist
I am the one, the true and the original - I am not the diet coke version!

Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Dastardly Krauts are threatening our beloved Moscow....Za Rodina! [8D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

Telemecus

Post by Telemecus »

Sugarbabes 2008

Sugarbabes now

If the Sugarbabes can do it, we can do it!

Announcing our newest member of the Axis - thedude357 is now on our team. From turn 5 thedude357 will be our South Commander. thedude357 completed our usual entrance requirements - 4 day cross country forced march with rifle and full kit, written exam on air warfare statistical analysis, oral exam on military history and tactics and the final and all important marching songs singing test - with flying colours! thedude357 is from California, and has played WitE since it was released and others for two years.

So the Axis team line up will be (with my selection of things they have said during the game)

Telemecus - Supreme Commander
lowsugar - North "I do n't care about the rules", "I'm the one who shags the secretary"
Stelteck - Centre "so many victories"
thedude357 - South

I am sure you have a special protocoll how to manage such a change in command [:D]

World press announcement followed by A-list celebrity guest list champagne party. The usual, nothing too fancy. But in a break with protocol we will not be holding it in our usual Berlin venue. We are delaying it to hold it in one of our new properties we will be acquiring - the Kremlin! ☺
Stelteck

Post by Stelteck »

Congratulation new commander !!! i've just finishing stealing all support units, supplies and spare from south to put them safe in the army group center, then i release the army group south for you.

Army group south remind me of Napoleon, which took command of the italian French army in 1796, which was the worst and less supplied french army either at the time and took it to greatness.
Brakes are for cowards !!
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

I check your chicks and raise them with Katy Berry. [:D]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8

thedude357

Post by thedude357 »

thank you all. I haven't felt this appreciated since a bohemian corporal gave me a one-way ticket to stalingrad on the way here.

Return to “After Action Reports”