Happy Easter Sale! 30% Discount on everything!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Daniele

Happy Easter Sale! 30% Discount on everything!

Post by Daniele »

Here at Matrix Games we wish you all a very Happy Easter!

Get ready to celebrate! It’s a tradition now and this year makes no exception. The Easter Coupon gives a 30% discount on any purchase from our stores!

No game is excluded: the discount is also valid for our recent release such as Afghanistan ‘11, Tigers on the Hunt: Kursk, Warhammer 40,000 Sanctus Reach and many more!

WASTE NO TIME, YOU ONLY HAVE THIS WEEKEND!

You can redeem the discount by entering the following coupon while checking out:

HappyEaster

The coupon is valid until the 18th of April even on multiple, simultaneous purchases, so pick any game you like and enjoy!

Please Check the guide presented on the link below for on how to use a coupon when placing an order:
tm.asp?m=4269624
mesquite5

RE: Happy Easter Sale! 30% Discount on everything!

Post by mesquite5 »

Can you get this discount if you order thru Steam?
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

I'm afraid nor. This promotion is just running in our stores.
Please note that you can redeem a Steam key if you buy the game on our stores.
Mattv1

Post by Mattv1 »

There is a problem with your payment system, I am trying this entire week to buy the campaign series, and in either payment method pay-pal or credit card an error always shows up that either it suspect it to be as a malicious action (Pay-Pal) or there is an error in processing my credit card payment.
There is no way to buy your games.

I know there was a brief announcement about Pay pal error on your web site, this announcement was removed.

Is there anything that can be done? [&:]
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

ORIGINAL: Mattv1

There is a problem with your payment system, I am trying this entire week to buy the campaign series, and in either payment method pay-pal or credit card an error always shows up that either it suspect it to be as a malicious action (Pay-Pal) or there is an error in processing my credit card payment.

I know there was a brief announcement about Pay pal error on your web site, this announcement was removed.

Are you using non-English characters (like for example in the address box) when placing the order? If so please try to not use them and check if the issue persists.
Mattv1

Post by Mattv1 »

ORIGINAL: VPaulus
ORIGINAL: Mattv1

Are you using non-English characters (like for example in the address box) when placing the order? If so please try to not use them and check if the issue persists.

Yes it worked thank you.
mesquite5

Post by mesquite5 »

Hi, well I bought several games, but three of the DLC's I bought don't appear to have Steam keys even though they are
available on Steam. I'm talking about CMNAO Don of a new era, Spratly Sprat and Korean Missle crisis. Are there
going to be Steam keys made available for them?
mesquite5

Post by mesquite5 »

Ah, ok I see just inputting the serial numbers given for these DLC's will give me them in Steam also.

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”