Baloogan

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

xnavytc

Baloogan

Post by xnavytc »

Does anyone know if Baloogan is still playing/making videos of CMANO?

TC TET1(SS)
TC ET1(SS)
RoryAndersonCDT

RE: Baloogan

Post by RoryAndersonCDT »

Command Dev Team
Technical Lead
xnavytc

Post by xnavytc »

Hi Baloogan, I wasnt sure if you were still playing cmano or not. Havent seen any videos lately so was curious.
Are you by chance going to do any video series on some of the new campaigns, Brexit, Korean Missile Crises, etc?
I love your videos I learned a lot about how to play from watching them.

Thanks,

TC ET1(SS)
TC ET1(SS)
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

ORIGINAL: xnavytc

Hi Baloogan, I wasnt sure if you were still playing cmano or not. Havent seen any videos lately so was curious.
Are you by chance going to do any video series on some of the new campaigns, Brexit, Korean Missile Crises, etc?
I love your videos I learned a lot about how to play from watching them.

Thanks,

TC ET1(SS)

He is probably bit busy..since as you can see from his signature, he is nowadays one of the developers of Command for Warfaresims..[8D]
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

BAMSchoenfeld

Post by BAMSchoenfeld »

Hi Baloogan,

Congratulations on your Command Developer position. I watched nearly all your videos with appreciation of your game playing and editor usage info. I had just started watching Kushan, Stoic Frog, and The Historical Gamer as well. Thank You from an original player of Harpoon when it was a one theater game, all the way to the last version Harpoon Classic. Now a converted CMANO enthusiast. I'm not a skilled player, but still learning and having fun along the way.

Best To You,
BAMSchoenfeld
RoryAndersonCDT

Post by RoryAndersonCDT »

Thank you [:)]
Command Dev Team
Technical Lead

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”