Newbies

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.
Titan

Newbies

Post by Titan »

We are all new to a game at some stage, looking to play someone that is relativley new to this series such as i, just want a fun but competative game. Ive got a few going but it doesnt take long to find out these players are hard core veterans of this game that know every trick in the book, whilst its nice to learn a thing or two the fun part seems to go missing very early in the peace playing a game that very quickly becomes a lost cause. So just want to gain some experience slowly with someone at a similar level
vonik

RE: Newbies

Post by vonik »

Well I think we were all there .
A "veteran" has also been newbie once and learned by playing - it is imho very hard to find exactly the experience level you'd like .
Just continue playing - after some 10 games you will be a "veteran" too :)
Titan

Post by Titan »

I couldnt agree more, im playing alot of people right now that are far more experienced in this game than i, the purpose of the post was to attract someone at a similar level where i can have at least one game going where i can be alittle competatiive.. as opposed to getting dealt to right from the start.
mst007

Post by mst007 »

Hi Titan, I`m getting my ass handed to me by Vonik :) Fancy a game? PM me
Dmondragon75

Post by Dmondragon75 »

Hi, I guess we re all sort of newbies, PBEM series just started and in each new game we all learn something new. At least I do :)

Return to “Multiplayer (PBEM and head to head)”