France Incompletly Conquest units bugs.

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Viktor_Kormel_slith

France Incompletly Conquest units bugs.

Post by Viktor_Kormel_slith »

Hi, similar like I have reported in this thread tm.asp?m=4263326 when you conquer France her units not are processed like conquered units (destroy units in home country, remove units in the force pools , roll dice for ships etc). This is a severe bug in my opinion.
This is a savegame from final production before conquest phase. Go thru before and after conquest phase and yo can check it. Thanks
Attachments
francecon..edbugbug.zip
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 2 times
Sorry, for my bad english! "Wiffing" since 1990 to the tomb!
Viktor_Kormel_slith

RE: France Incompletly Conquest units bugs.

Post by Viktor_Kormel_slith »

Something about this one please? Maybe it is only in my game but if not is a serious one.
Sorry, for my bad english! "Wiffing" since 1990 to the tomb!
paulderynck

RE: France Incompletly Conquest units bugs.

Post by paulderynck »

Strange - I opened this game file with 2.4.3.1 (which should be the same as 2.4.3 AFAIK, only with beta tools "on") and it processed the French ships. To save time I had just skipped the USSR production and saved none of the BPs.

I went back and tried it again, building 3 INF and one Mech for the USSR and then it DID skip the rolls for the French ships and did not remove the units on the spiral.

Then I tried it again the first way (twice) and it skipped the conquest both times! So this is very strange behavior indeed.

Edit: I have the Auto Saves from Ukraine Creation, through Conquest, Peace etc. all the way to Factory Destruction to prove it! But I doubt they are much good to you since the USSR is missing 14 BPs worth of builds.

I've zipped those in case Steve wants them.
Paul

Return to “Tech Support”