No factory evacuations on Turn 2?

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

von Beanie

No factory evacuations on Turn 2?

Post by von Beanie »

I just noticed that I can't evacuate factories on the second turn of the game (June 26). The 1.09 patch notes says a change was made so that the AI cannot evacuate factories in June 1941, but the game manual says they can't be evacuated on the first turn of the game (June 22). Has a change been made so that no factories can be evacuated in June, 1941? If so, the patch notes and rule book need to be updated.
"Military operations are drastically affected by many considerations, one of the most important of which is the geography of the area" Dwight D. Eisenhower
Denniss

RE: No factory evacuations on Turn 2?

Post by Denniss »

Fac evac will be possible from July 41. This was already changed in 1.08.00
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
von Beanie

RE: No factory evacuations on Turn 2?

Post by von Beanie »

I haven't played this game in a few years. When the factories wouldn't move on the 2nd turn of the game I tried to figure out why. On page 212 of the "Updated" game manual that change is not listed, whereas it appears that changes made in patches are shown in red. I did search back through the patch 1.09 notes, but who would know that wouldn't be enough?

BTW, I started my investigation by searching the GGWITE forum for "factory evacuations" and I couldn't find that change discussed there either.

Thanks for the reply.
"Military operations are drastically affected by many considerations, one of the most important of which is the geography of the area" Dwight D. Eisenhower

Return to “Tech Support”