Entering a Building

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Gerry4321

Entering a Building

Post by Gerry4321 »

For some strange reason I cannot enter the church in Boot Camp 1. Line changes to pink but it ends up outside the building. So they were huddled outside and got shot up as one can imagine. When clicking on the building with a pink line it said "impassible".

Did notice one thing with the building. The dead sniper was sticking out horizontally from the steeple. Maybe that is the way you know he is dead.
Mobius

RE: Entering a Building

Post by Mobius »

Buildings are impassible. They have to be mounted like a vehicle to be occupied. If your troops are right next to the building click on them during orders phase and see if you can get them to mount. If not then the dead guys might be occupying their spot. Save the game then reload it. That should vacate the spot.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
rickier65

RE: Entering a Building

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Gerry

For some strange reason I cannot enter the church in Boot Camp 1. Line changes to pink but it ends up outside the building. So they were huddled outside and got shot up as one can imagine. When clicking on the building with a pink line it said "impassible".

Did notice one thing with the building. The dead sniper was sticking out horizontally from the steeple. Maybe that is the way you know he is dead.

You shold be able to plot a movement order to move to and move into (mount) the building. Are you sure that all of the Russian AI units in the building have been eliminated? Though you should be able to see them if you're adjacent to it.

If you happen to have a save I can take a look.

Thanks
Rick

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”