NO Sound

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
kip1214

NO Sound

Post by kip1214 »

Ok, I just paid 25.00 for this game and I have no sound. I have no issues with any of my other games. Has this been a problem, and can I do something about it, because playing a game with no sound is not going to work for me.
kip1214

RE: NO Sound

Post by kip1214 »

OK got it fixed.
Lord Zimoa

Post by Lord Zimoa »

Glad you got it solved
kip1214

Post by kip1214 »

Yes very strange. I bought the game on matrix site, had no sound, downloaded it and uninstalled a few time and same thing.So I went to steam, put the key in there website, and bam, the game works.
ErissN6

Post by ErissN6 »

The beta, last tested version, is forbidden to Matrix users. You have to use Steam.
Lord Zimoa

Post by Lord Zimoa »

No it is not really "forbidden" ;-) , it is because Steam auto-updates to the latest patch, but the latest 1.02 patch is also available for the non-Steam users at the Matrix members club.

But for non-Steam users you will have to download and install the 1.02 patch by hand, that will fix the sound problems.

It is true that we put Beta patches only on Steam as it is so convenient and people can easily revert back to any older build on Steam if there is a problem with any Beta test patch.

1.02 is now the latest official version and currently there are no Beta patches active.

Patch 1.03 is being worked on but it will be a few weeks away as we want to add also some AI improvements outside the usual fixes and updates.

Return to “Tech Support”