Korean Crisis: Russia became hostile toward US

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

DWReese

Korean Crisis: Russia became hostile toward US

Post by DWReese »

Hi,

I was playing the new scenario and Russia suddenly became hostile to the US, but the US was not observed as being hostile toward Russia. I don't see anything in the game that would make the US and Russia hostile toward each other. I do see that Russia was firing some Arrow AAM at the NKs and maybe one accidentally killed a US plane. Would that cause that behavior?

I saved that game at that point and I have attached it. I also went back 100 seconds, when the two were still listed as neutral and I saved that, too. I can only send one file, so I'm sending the one where they are hostile.

I restarted the game from that 100-second mark and both are still neutral. I played on for a few minutes and they are still neutral, so it wasn't a time-related issue.

Any ideas, or is it supposed to be like this? I'll wait to finish the game until I have an answer from you. I have two different perspectives.

Thanks

Doug

Doug
michaelm75au

RE: Korean Crisis: Russia became hostile toward US

Post by michaelm75au »

The attached file doesn't seem to be downloadable.
Michael
DWReese

Post by DWReese »

I have been getting that quite a bit from the files I send to you. It does tell me that the file was successfully sent. Is there another location that I can send it to?

Doug
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

Can you zip it up again and repost?
Michael

Return to “Tech Support”