Newbie problem 1

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

GenLasalle

Newbie problem 1

Post by GenLasalle »

Sorry if this has been raised before and I've missed it. In the full battle scenario (French), is there anyway to stop the Grand Battery blasting away at everything?
I know it happened in the real battle but it's been universally accepted as having been a waste of ammunition as it is in the game, only ending up with running out within a couple of hours.
Dreaddevil

RE: Newbie problem 1

Post by Dreaddevil »

Hi m8.

only way i've found is to micro each gun and limber up..painful. There is plenty of ammo available thru supply wagons if you can't be bothered to micro 8)
No Wife, no Horse, no Moustache...
GenLasalle

RE: Newbie problem 1

Post by GenLasalle »

Thanks for the help. I've been experimenting. Micro managing and moving all batterys south of the road to the south, then saving the game as a starting point wastes some time but it avoids the problem on subsequent loadings

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”