[RESOLVED] my Add new mission window not sized correctly

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

AlexinCT

[RESOLVED] my Add new mission window not sized correctly

Post by AlexinCT »

After a recent update that required me to remove my command.ini file, I found that my Add new mission window was not properly sized when I opened it. I figured I would just fix the entry in the .ini file to resize it, but no matter what I do, it ends up overridden and resized too small for me to get to all the controls on the pop up window. I am running at 1920x1280 resolution and never had this issue before.

Sardaukar

RE: my Add new mission window not sized correctly

Post by Sardaukar »

How about removing the Command.ini...as told. [8D] It will get rewritten properly next time you start game again. Editing it won't work.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

AlexinCT

Post by AlexinCT »

You must have missed the first line in my post which says that the problem started AFTER I removed the command.ini file (and subsequent attempts produced the same problem)?

Note: After deleting the command.ini file for the umpteenth time, I now am back to my original problem, which is that whenever I edit my game options In the game, not in the file), I end up having to delete the file again, as the next time I try to interact with the system I end with an object not set error because the .ini file has been corrupted.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

That is strange. Do you have Matrix or Steam version?

One other thing that comes to my mind...in past there had been problems if display DPI scaling is not set 100%.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

AlexinCT

Post by AlexinCT »

OK, so I found the issue. The problem isn't with the .ini file but with the scenarios I have where I edited a specific platform. I had been inconsistently trying to open different scenarios which is why it looked like the problem was with the .ini file. I have now confirmed that the issue is the changes made to this one platform which ends up corrupting the scenario and causing the "object not found error" when you try to reload those scenarios to either edit or play. Looks like the upgrades made to CMANO now don't like this platform modification I made.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Glad you got it sorted out! [8D]

Return to “Tech Support”